🕒 30m 👤 4
One of the most versatile vegetables out there is zucchini and it can be eaten raw, fried, boiled or baked, it is always very tasty! If you want to reduce the consumption of red or white meats, go ahead and cook these delicious zucchini booklets. They are done in a jiffy!
Do you like this vegetable but don’t know how to prepare it? Then you are in luck because in Easyrecipe.top we also share with you some zucchini cannelloni or a potato zucchini pie for you to do at home. They will fit you to lick your fingers!
If you have already decided to do some zucchini booklets, get everything ready in the kitchen because we are about to start. Go!
- two zucchini
- 12 slices of cheese
- 12 slices of Jamon (optional)
- two eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 and a half cups of breadcrumbs
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
Preparation of zucchini booklets
- You are going to start by washing the zucchini and cutting them lengthwise into slices, they should not be thick so that they do not remain raw on the inside when you fry them.
- Then spread the zucchini slices on a plate and season them on both sides.
- To make the booklets, you will first cover a slice of zucchini with a slice of ham, then with a slice of cheese and finally cover with another slice of zucchini. That the filling does not stick out.
- To prepare the batter wash the parsley, cut it finely, add it to the breadcrumbs along with the garlic powder and mix quickly with a spoon. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and set aside.
- Next, pass the booklets through the flour, then through the egg and finally through the breadcrumbs. They must be completely covered.
- Pour plenty of oil in a pan and once it is hot, add the booklets to fry them over medium heat so that they are well done inside.
- When they are golden brown on both sides, take them out and put them on a plate to drain on absorbent paper.
- And now that your zucchini books are ready, serve them hot and accompany them with the garnish you have chosen for them. You’ll see how rich they are!
- If you are a vegetarian, do not include the ham in the recipe.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of zucchini libritos
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of zucchini libritos. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Zucchini Meatballs Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of zucchini libritos here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of zucchini libritos. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeZucchini recipe booklets