🕒 40m 👤 4
The zucchini salmorejo is one of the softest that exists, perfect to use for diets and for when you have digestive problems.
- 200 gr. from tomato
- 200 gr. bread crumbs
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 300 gr. from zucchini
- 100 ml. Of olive oil
- 20 ml. vinegar
- 1 egg
- 30 gr. from Serrano ham
Preparation of zucchini salmorejo
- Peel all the zucchini well and, with a little water, you will cook it for a few minutes until it is soft enough to blend it without problems.
- In another saucepan put the hard-boiled egg to cook, which will take about 10 minutes, and then use it as a garnish with the salmorejo.
- Peel the tomatoes, chop them as much as you can and pass through the blender.
- Soften the bread with water or pass it through the oil, the important thing is that it is very soft.
- After having peeled the garlic clove, chop it well and grind it together with the tomato, with a little salt.
- Add the soft bread and beat again, already forming a kind of thick sauce.
- Then add the zucchini, and beat again until a sauce of a different color is formed.
- Beating without stopping, while you add the olive oil together with the Sherry vinegar, achieving a much looser sauce.
- In a separate frying pan, fry the ham cubes that you will add to the salmorejo bowl along with the chopped egg and ready to eat.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Zucchini salmorejo recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Zucchini salmorejo recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to make Zucchini Gazpacho
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Zucchini salmorejo recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Zucchini salmorejo recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeZucchini gazpacho recipe