🕒 30m 👤 4
December is usually a month full of celebrations but also very busy. If you like to make your desserts at home but you don’t have much time, in Easyrecipe.top we recommend that you prepare this delicious Christmas log with cookies. You will have it ready in the blink of an eye and everyone will like it!
Organize everything in the kitchen so that we can make this simple but delicious chocolate log with cookies together. Let’s get started!
- 2 packages of Maria cookies
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
For the filling:
- 1 cup of cream
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 3/4 of Cup of soft nougat
- 3 tablespoons of cold water
- 2/3 cup chocolate fondant
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of water
Preparation of Christmas log with cookies
- The first thing you should do is hydrate the gelatin sheets in a plate with cold water.
- Then, pour the cream into a bowl and mount it with the electric rods. Heat the milk in the microwave for 20 seconds and add the gelatin, previously drained.
- Add this mixture to the whipped cream and beat again. In another bowl, crumble the soft nougat with your hands and add it to the mixture with a hand mixer.
- When everything is integrated, cover with a film and take to the refrigerator for 2 hours to rest. After time, line a tray with aluminum foil and remove the filling from the fridge.
- Then. dissolve the coffee in the warm milk in a bowl. To start assembling the log, dip the cookie quickly in the coffee and place it on the tray, cover with a tablespoon of the filling and top it with another moistened cookie.
- Make several towers of filled cookies and when you finish lay them down and join them so that they form a log. Cover with the rest of the filling to finish setting and put in the freezer for 1 hour to harden.
- To make the topping, place the butter, chocolate, and water in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly and when you get a uniform chocolate mixture, remove from the heat.
- Cover the trunk with this coverage with the help of a spatula and let it rest for about 15 minutes. Then with a fork or some chopsticks decorate imitating the bark of a tree.
- Finally you can decorate it with icing sugar, cocoa powder or leave it as is, the important thing is that you keep it refrigerated. Take it out half an hour before eating it.
- Run to test your Christmas log with cookies. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Yule log recipe with cookies
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Yule log recipe with cookies. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Christmas Chocolate Yule Log Recipe | Cupcake Jemma
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Yule log recipe with cookies here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Yule log recipe with cookies. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYule Log recipe with crackers