🕒 45m 👤 6
Today in Easyrecipe.top we are partying and we are going to teach you how to make a thermomix christmas log so that you show off to your family and friends with a luxurious preparation.
If you like Christmas desserts, take advantage of your kitchen robot and also prepare a delicious panettone with thermomix that it has nothing to envy the industrialists.
Write down everything you need to surprise them all with a thermomix christmas log that they will not forget.
For the filling:
- 3/8 cup sugar
- 2 cups of cream
- 3/4 cup chocolate fondant
For the cake:
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 3/8 cup pastry flour
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
For the syrup:
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 30 ml. rum (optional)
- 2/3 cup chocolate fondant
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup butter
Preparation of Christmas log thermomix
- Since the filling must rest for 12 hours before using, do so from the day before. Wash the glass of your thermomix before using and add the cream and sugar. Program 6 minutes at speed 2 with a temperature of 90 ° C.
- Chop the chocolate fondant, add it and program 4 minutes at speed 3 to melt. Remove from the glass to a container with a lid and reserve in the fridge.
- The next day and before turning on your food processor, preheat the oven to 185 ° C. Place the butterfly on the blades, add the eggs, vanilla and sugar and program 7 minutes, speed 4 at 37 ° C to mix.
- At the end, program 7 more minutes at the same speed but without temperature. Separately, sift the flour with a strainer and mix it with the salt. Add it to the glass and program 10 seconds at speed 2.
- Butter the rectangular mold you are going to use and cover it with flour. Pour the mixture and bake for 10 minutes. After the time has elapsed, remove from the oven, remove the mold and let it cool on a damp cloth.
- Then wash the glass first to make the syrup. To do this add the ingredients and cook for 8 minutes at speed 2 with a temperature of 95 ° C. Bathe the cake but not excessively so that it does not break.
- Take the filling out of the refrigerator and beat it for 5 minutes at speed 3. Spread on the cake, roll up and take to cool. To prepare the coverage, add the chocolate to the glass and chop for 30 seconds at speed 7.
- Then add the water and program 5 minutes at speed 2 at 37 ° to melt it. Add the butter and repeat the last programming again. Cover the cake with a spatula and decorate by imitating the surface of a log with a fork. Let your imagination fly!
- Keep your thermomix Christmas log refrigerated until it’s time to eat it. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Yule log thermomix recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Yule log thermomix recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Thermomix Black Forest Yule Log for Festive Cook Along Cooking Class
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Yule log thermomix recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Yule log thermomix recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYule Log Recipe thermomix