🕒 35m 👤 4
East gluten free christmas log It is an ideal option for those allergic to this ingredient to indulge themselves on those special days. Its preparation is as simple as the traditional Christmas log and it is just as rich as this one. On Easyrecipe.top We tell you where the secret is to make it really delicious, try it!
On our page you can find a large number of recipes that also dispense with this ingredient, such as, for example, gluten free crepe cake waves gluten free chocolate cookies, Both options are delicious!
Ready to prepare a gluten free christmas log to lick your fingers? Well come on, there’s no time to waste!
- 150 gr. gluten-free flour
- 6 eggs
- 500 ml. from cream
- 210 gr. of sugar
- 350 gr. chocolate fondant
- 200 gr. nougat from Jijona
- 60 gr. of butter
- Powdered sugar
Gluten-free Christmas log preparation
- Put the oven to preheat to 150ºC and, meanwhile, separate the whites from the yolks. Put the yolks in a bowl together with the 150 gr. of sugar and beat everything well. On the other hand, mount the whites to the point of snow and add them to the bowl, mixing from bottom to top, without beating since if you do it, the whites will fall.
- Sift the flour and mix it with the egg and sugar. Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and leave it to bake for ten minutes. Once the cake is ready, take it out of the oven and roll it while still hot, so when it cools it will keep its shape and can be filled and wrapped without problems.
- While you wait for the cake to cool, prepare the filling. For this you have to chop the nougat and put it in a pot with 50 ml. cream. Heat and stir well until everything is melted and has the texture of a cream.
- Assemble the rest of the cream and sugar and reserve the mixture in the fridge, then we will use it. Once the nougat cream is cold, roll out the cake and brush it with a little syrup and rum. On this put the nougat cream and the whipped cream. Roll it up again.
- Now leave the log resting in the fridge for an hour and a little before taking it out, melt the chocolate together with the butter in a double boiler.
- If this time has passed, take the log out of the fridge because we want to cover it. Pour the melted chocolate over the trunk and cover the entire cake. Next, make the shape of the crust with a fork and wait for the chocolate to harden. Now you can sprinkle your gluten-free Christmas log with icing sugar to your liking. Delicious!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Gluten-free yule log recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Gluten-free yule log recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Gluten Free Chocolate Yule Log
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Gluten-free yule log recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Gluten-free yule log recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYule Log recipe gluten free