Yakisoba is an oriental dish, especially it is cooked in Japan, in which very fine noodles are cooked with different ingredients, achieving a very tasty dish.
- 300 gr. soba noodles
- ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- 120 gr. pork chop
- ¼ cup of grated carrot
- 1 green bell pepper
- ¼ onion cut into strips
- 2 green cabbage leaves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons yakisoba sauce
- Red ginger
With this dish you are going to learn how to make noodles yakisoba traditional for lunch or dinner.
- The noodles must be cooked by boiling or steaming, as you prefer, but following the directions on the package.
- Pour the oil into a pan and chop the pork, to fry it. When it is a little red, salt and pepper to your liking and add all the well-chopped vegetables. Stir and let everything cook for several minutes.
- Add the noodles, add ¼ cup of water and cover the pan. Lower the heat and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the yakisoba sauce in the amount you want, stir well, add red ginger and stir again.
- You already have your plate ready.
Other yakisoba Recipes
yakisoba Recipe with pork
🕒 47m 👤 1-4
Chicken Yakisoba Recipe
🕒 70m 👤 1-4
Beef Yakisoba Recipe
🕒 41m 👤 1-4
yakisoba Recipe with vegetables
🕒 80m 👤 1-4
yakisoba Recipe with meat and vegetables
🕒 85m 👤 1-4
yakisoba Recipe with prawns
🕒 88m 👤 1-4
yakisoba Recipe with prawns
🕒 57m 👤 1-4
yakisoba Recipe with egg
🕒 77m 👤 1-4
yakisoba Recipe with shrimp
🕒 64m 👤 1-4
yakisoba Recipe with teriyaki sauce
🕒 66m 👤 1-4
yakisoba Recipe with tuna
🕒 33m 👤 1-4
yakisoba Recipe with salmon
🕒 49m 👤 1-4
Blade runner veal and veggie noodles recipe
🕒 60m 👤 4
🎬 Prepare one of the most famous cinema dishes at home: 🍜 NOODLES WITH BEEF AND VEGETABLES BLADE RUNNER A taste of the movie!
Menus with Yakisoba
Salad, Yakisoba, Quiche and Caipirinha Menu
- Incoming: Seasonal salad with quinoa
- First course: Yakisoba
- Second course: Traditional quiche lorraine
- Dessert: Caipirinha
Do you want to make a very international and nutritious menu at the same time? Certainly this combination of dishes will not leave you indifferent. As a starter, we suggest you make a seasonal salad to which you add quinoa, a cereal grown in Bolivia similar to oats that will enrich your salads. Find more at easyrecipe.top recipes with quinoa and discover how to prepare this superfood.
The first course will be the Yakisoba to delight the most traditional Asian flavors, to which you can give it a European touch if we add sauce pesto; or sauce curry so that you get a most original dish. For the second course a delicious quiche Lorraine traditional York ham, a typical French cuisine. Finally, to give a festive touch to our lunch or dinner, nothing more and nothing less than a sweet caipirinha to put the final icing on it. In our Caipirinhas section you will find the best caipirinha What are you waiting for to try it?