🕒 210m 👤 4
We bring you the step by step to prepare some delicious Pork trotters battered in green sauce, a most succulent dish that will not leave any of your guests indifferent. Follow the advice of Easyrecipe.top and they will come out yummy, see for yourself!
And if pork is your thing, then in our recipe book you will have plenty of opportunities to show off in the kitchen with preparations such as roast pork in the oven or a spectacular loin stuffed with bacon and cheeseScrumptious, 10 plates to die for.
But this time it’s time to make some spectacular pig trotters in green sauce, gather the ingredients because we are starting to prepare them right away.
- 2 pig’s trotters cut into 4 pieces
- 1 large bunch of parsley
- 3-6 teeth of Garlic (to taste)
- A few strands of saffron
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
Preparation of the pig trotters battered in green sauce
- Put the pig trotters in a pot with water that covers them and a good handful of salt, put them to boil over medium heat for three hours. If it is a pressure cooker, an hour will be enough and if it is a pressure cooker between 40 and 45 minutes.
- Wait for them to cool down a bit so you don’t burn yourself and bone them completely. Store them tightly in a tupperware, with a suitable size so that when they cool, they form a block. The last layer should have the part of the skin facing upwards.
- Put the tupperware in the fridge, and keep it there for a whole day if possible. So the next day, take the block out of this container, and cut it into portions of the size you want.
- Coat the portions by first passing them in flour and then in the beaten egg and fry them in very hot extra virgin olive oil. They splatter a lot, so you should put a lid on the pan. Then transfer them to a plate with absorbent kitchen paper to release the excess oil.
- Rinse the parsley and drain well. Chop it as small as you can and do the same with the peeled garlic cloves. Pour a drizzle of oil in a saucepan and fry both ingredients without burning the garlic. Add a few strands of saffron, a tablespoon of flour and stir everything well. Sauté all the ingredients a little.
- Cover everything with water. You can add a little of the trotters’ cooking water, keeping in mind that it is more greasy. Add the trotters, let them boil until the sauce reduces a little and rectify the salt if it seems convenient.
- Your pig trotters coated in green sauce are ready, a consistent dish but full of flavor and tradition, you will see how good they are!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of pork trotters in green sauce in batter
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of pork trotters in green sauce in batter. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
First Annual Tonight Show Dip-Off
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of pork trotters in green sauce in batter here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of pork trotters in green sauce in batter. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou trotters recipe dipped in green sauce