🕒 45m 👤 4
With these Pork trotters stewed in a quick cooker that we propose today in Easyrecipe.top, time will no longer be an excuse to try this stew that generates so much controversy among those who love and hate it. Form your own opinion and have it ready in less than 45 minutes, you will see that when you try it you will want to prepare it again, especially during the coldest winter days.
Cooking in this type of pots is undoubtedly a great advantage in these busy times, take advantage of yours by cooking an exquisite round veal in express pot or also some beans with chorizo in express pot. Both alternatives are yummy!
Don’t think twice and gather the ingredients to prepare these delicious stewed pig’s trotters in a pressure cooker. Let’s get started!
- 1 kg. chopped pork trotters
- two onions
- 1 head of Garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 sausages
- 1 carrot
- 1 chilli (optional)
- 1 jar of 800 gr. from tomato chopped up
- 1 glass of White wine
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Black pepper
Preparation of the stewed pig trotters in a quick pot
- In general, handymen are already clean when you buy them, if they are not you should clean them well before cooking. Then cut each one into four pieces.
- Next, peel the garlic and chop it as small as you can. Peel the onion and dice it together with the chilli. Cut the chorizo into thick slices, as well as the carrot once peeled. Reservation.
- Add the olive oil to the pressure cooker and when it is heated over low heat add the garlic, sauté without stopping moving for a few seconds and then add the onions and chilli if you decided to include it.
- When the onion is tender and golden, add the chorizo. After 5 minutes add the chopped tomato, carrot, sweet paprika and bay leaf. Season and let it cook until all the liquid evaporates.
- When your sauce is ready, add the trotters, mix to integrate and add the white wine. When the alcohol evaporates, cover with water, turn up the heat and cover the pressure cooker.
- When the steam starts to sound, cook for 35 minutes over moderate heat. After this time, your pig trotters in an express pot will be ready to taste. When you serve, decorate them with a little fresh parsley.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of stewed pig’s trotters in a fast cooker
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of stewed pig’s trotters in a fast cooker. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Pig Feet In The Pressure Cooker-New Years’ Holiday Good Eats
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of stewed pig’s trotters in a fast cooker here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of stewed pig’s trotters in a fast cooker. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou trotters recipe cooked in pressure cooker