🕒 40m 👤 6
Today in Easyrecipe.top We are going to invite you to prepare a simple aperitif with which you will surprise your guests. It is about salty thermomix crackers that you will have ready in less than an hour and that everyone will like. Bet on them!
And since you already turned on your kitchen assistant, what do you think if you take the opportunity to prepare a pickled tuna thermomix or a thermomix salmon tartare? You will eat delicious, effortlessly and without dirtying the kitchen practically!
Have we convinced you? Well, talk no more and gather everything you need to make these crunchy salty thermomix crackers that combine practically with everything. Ready?
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 7/8 cup Butter
- 100 gr. from Parmesan
- 100 gr. cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 yolks
Preparation of salty thermomix biscuits
- To prepare these cookies, you are going to start by grating the cheese in your food processor. Cut it into several medium pieces before adding it to the glass, give it several turbo strokes and reserve on a plate.
- Sift the flour with the help of a strainer and add it to the glass of your thermomix along with the butter at room temperature and the salt. Mix for ten seconds at speed 5.
- Next, add the yolks, the water, the grated cheeses and mix for a minute at spike speed.
- Sprinkle some flour on the kitchen table, take the mixture out of the glass, knead it until it stops sticking in your hands, form a ball, place it in a bowl, cover and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After time, preheat the oven to 180 ° C, cover a tray with baking paper and reserve.
- Take the dough out of the fridge, sprinkle flour on the table again and roll it out with a rolling pin to flatten it. When it reaches a thickness of approximately half a centimeter it will be ready.
- Give the cookies the shape you want, place them on a tray and bake for fifteen minutes. Remember that the time will depend on the power of it.
- When your thermomix crackers are golden brown, take them out and let them cool on a wire rack. We hope you like them and that you combine them with the companions of your choice. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe for thermomix pretzels
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe for thermomix pretzels. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Fafafel Crackers are so simple in the Thermomix®
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe for thermomix pretzels here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe for thermomix pretzels. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou thermomix recipe crackers