🕒 15 m 👤 4
Would you like to learn how to make some scampi sautéed with ham? It is a perfect recipe for those special occasions when you want to surprise your guests, and they are also prepared very quickly. Isn’t that great? Well come on!
This seafood does not need a long time to cook and its flavor will never disappoint you. In Easyrecipe.top we invite you to try some crawfish baked with whiskey or you are scampi onions which are also delicious. You can all eat them as a starter, appetizer or main course. You decide how and when to serve them!
Gather the ingredients you will need to cook these exquisite crayfish sautéed with ham in just 15 minutes.
- 16 medium crawfish
- 1 onion
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 300 gr. from Serrano ham
- ½ cup brandy or cognac (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper
- A pinch of coarse salt
Preparation of the scampi sautéed with ham
- Your first step in preparing this dish will be to wash the scampi well with water. If you like, you can cut off the legs and whiskers, then drain well and set aside.
- Peel the onion as well as the garlic cloves and cut into small pieces. Then chop the ham into medium cubes and reserve.
- Put a large frying pan on the fire and when it is hot add the olive oil. Add the garlic and onion, season with salt and pepper to taste and fry for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
- When the onions start to brown, add the ham, give it a couple of turns and add the scampi.
- Let them sauté for two minutes, add the brandy and stir well. Let it reduce to medium-low heat for a couple of minutes.
- After time, remove your scampi sautéed with ham from the heat and serve them with bread or with the garnish of your choice if you are going to have them as a second course. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of sauteed langoustines with ham
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of sauteed langoustines with ham. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Gordon Ramsay cocina gambas al ajillo en solo 10 minutos | Ramsay en 10
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of sauteed langoustines with ham here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of sauteed langoustines with ham. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou scampi recipe sauteed with ham