🕒 30m 👤 4
If you haven’t tried the sautéed spinach with chickpeas, We recommend that you do not wait another day. This dish, which you want at any time of the year, is prepared very easily and is also so delicious that you will surely want to repeat it very soon. So go grabbing paper and pen and write down this excellent recipe that we propose below in Easyrecipe.top.
Accompanying these spinach simply with some delicious grilled anchovies or some calamari battered with tempura, very warm and crispy, you will enjoy a great menu. You don’t need anything else!
That said, let’s see how these are made sautéed spinach with chickpeas. You will see how delicious, you are going to love them!
- ½ k. from spinach
- 800 gr. from garbanzo beans cooked
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 50 gr. pine nuts
- 50 gr. raisins
Preparation of sautéed spinach with chickpeas
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. While it is heating, peel the onion and cut it finely into julienne strips. Once the oil is hot, add the onion to the pan, with a pinch of salt to release its own juices and cook it easier.
- Let the onion cook until it is well poached, about five minutes will be enough. At this time, add the chickpeas to the pan and cook it all together for a few minutes. Set these ingredients aside to a plate and reserve the skillet.
- In a small pot, put the eggs and add water that covers them and is a little on top. Add a splash of vinegar and a little salt. Put the fire between medium and high.
- When the water begins to boil, count two minutes and quickly remove the eggs. It is not that they are cooked completely, but rather that they remain cooked for the white part, but not for the yolk. Put them in a container with warm water.
- In the same pan in which you poached the onion, you can now sauté the spinach, previously washed and well drained. When they start to cook, add the pine nuts and raisins to the pan. Wait a few minutes, and then add the chickpeas and onion back to the pan.
- Wait for these ingredients to heat up well, then place the eggs, halved, on top. Turn off the heat, set aside and you can now serve these delicious sautéed spinach with chickpeas. We are sure that you will love this exquisite dish, enjoy yourself!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of sauteed spinach with chickpeas
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of sauteed spinach with chickpeas. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Spanish Spinach and Chickpeas – Espinacas con Garbanzos Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of sauteed spinach with chickpeas here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of sauteed spinach with chickpeas. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou recipe sauteed spinach with chickpeas