🕒 30m 👤 4
Do not miss this easy recipe to prepare some delicious ones at home roasted aubergines with miso. This typical dish of Asian cuisine never leaves anyone indifferent as its flavor is exquisite.
Its preparation is quite simple, and if you combine them with a good plate of chinese fried chicken or some noodles with other sauce, you can boast of being an expert in Chinese cuisine. Would you like it?
Don’t think twice and try this excellent recipe for roasted aubergines with miso that we propose to you. Easyrecipe.top. You’re going to love it!
- 4 aubergines (better if they are Chinese long aubergines)
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons brown miso
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 large tablespoons of water
- Sesame seeds
Preparation of roasted aubergines with miso
- As these roasted aubergines with miso are prepared very quickly, first of all we are going to preheat the oven to 180ºC. Next we will wash the aubergines under running water and dry them with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Although we can use normal aubergines, if we find the typical Chinese elongated aubergines, we will give an even more authentic touch to the dish.
- Once the aubergines are dry, we are going to cut them vertically into 2 halves. We will make some diagonal cuts on the surface, without reaching the skin, so that they are made more quickly.
- We line the baking tray with greaseproof paper and place the aubergines on top. We put them in the oven and let them cook for about 20 minutes, although we must check from time to time to see if they are ready before.
- While the aubergines are made in the oven, we can prepare the miso sauce: For this we will add the brown miso, the mirin, the sugar, the sesame oil and the 2 tablespoons of water in a small pot and put them to heat to simmer.
- We stir and let cook for about 5 minutes, constantly stirring gently. When the mixture thickens, shines and is smooth, the sauce is ready.
- When they are ready, we remove the aubergines from the oven, and paint them with the miso sauce that we have prepared. We put them back in the oven, with heat only from the top, and let them cook for about 6 minutes or so.
- When everything is well browned, we will remove the aubergines and add the sesame seeds and the very small chopped chives on top.
- We already have ready to taste these delicious roasted aubergines with miso! Have you seen how easy it has been to prepare them? Well now you will be surprised with its exquisite flavor! Don’t let them get cold, enjoy them!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of roasted eggplants with miso
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of roasted eggplants with miso. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Roasted Eggplant with a Miso Glaze Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of roasted eggplants with miso here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of roasted eggplants with miso. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou recipe roasted eggplant aubergine miso