🕒 30m 👤 4
If you feel like having some roasted aubergines with honey, do not think about it anymore, with this recipe that we propose in Easyrecipe.top, you can do them quickly and easily.
If you like aubergines, on our page you can find many different ways to prepare them. Try the grilled aubergines with ham and cheese, They are super juicy! And you will surely love the aubergines parmigiana with béchamel sauce.
Today we are going to try these delicious roasted aubergines with honey. You dare? Well let’s go!
- 1 kg. from aubergines mature
- Cane or flower honey
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of roasted aubergines with honey
- First of all we have to make sure that the aubergines are ripe. We press the base a little with our fingers and if the skin sags slightly, then they will be perfect for this recipe.
- The first thing we will do is wash them well, to remove any traces of dirt that they may still contain. We put them under tap water and rinse them until we see that they are completely clean. Then we will dry them with absorbent kitchen paper.
- As we are not going to peel the aubergines, we go directly to cut them into slices of approximately half a centimeter. We can do it in two ways: longitudinally, so they are more elongated, or transversely, so that they are in circles.
- Next we are going to make some shallow cuts on both sides of the aubergines. We add a little salt and put them to drain for approximately 30 minutes, so that they release the bitterness.
- Once this time has elapsed, we will put the oven to preheat to 180ºC. We wash the slices of aubergines a little and we will dry them again with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Next, we place parchment paper on the oven tray and place the aubergines with a little olive oil, some ground black pepper and salt.
- We put the tray in the oven at 180ºC and wait about 20 minutes, or until the aubergines are ready. We remove the tray and remove the aubergines with kitchen tongs.
- We place the aubergines in a source and pour honey to taste on top. If we want to give them a sweet touch, we will use flower honey. If instead we want them to have a bit of a bitter taste, we will choose to use cane syrup.
- And that’s all. That’s how simple it is to prepare delicious roasted aubergines with honey. We recommend that you serve them warm, which is how they taste best. Now you just have to check for yourself the exquisite flavor of these aubergines. Very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Honey Roasted Eggplants Recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Honey Roasted Eggplants Recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Fried Eggplant with Honey – Berenjenas Fritas con Miel
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Honey Roasted Eggplants Recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Honey Roasted Eggplants Recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou eggplant aubergine recipe roasted with honey