🕒 25m 👤 4
Would you like to have some delicious eggplant aubergine battered with honey and cheese? If you want to prepare a vegetable dish, but giving it a sweet and flavorful touch, do not hesitate to bet on this recipe that we present today in Easyrecipe.top!
Battered aubergines combine perfectly with a large number of dishes. If you want to accompany them with a delicious fish, try for example with an exquisite monkfish in mushroom sauce or with hake in green sauce with peas.
Have you already prepared all the ingredients? Do not think about it anymore because we are already ready. We started!
- 1 kilo of aubergines
- 2 rollers goat cheese
- ½ kilo of honey flower or cane
- 250 grams of flour for frying
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation of the aubergines battered with honey and cheese
- First of all we are going to wash the aubergines, placing them under the running tap. When they are clean, we are going to cut them into slices, without peeling them.
- The slices should be of medium thickness, neither too thin nor too thick, one centimeter wide will suffice to make them well done both inside and outside, without actually burning.
- Next we will put abundant water in a deep container, with salt. We let the aubergines soak in this water for a little less than an hour.
- When this time passes, we will remove the aubergines from the water, giving them a new rinse and then drying them well. We put to heat oil in a frying pan, over high heat.
- We are passing the aubergines one by one through the flour, and when the oil is already very hot, we fry them. Meanwhile, we will cut the cheese into slices as well and place them in a source. When you fry the aubergines, keep in mind that if you fry many at the same time they will stick together.
- As we remove the aubergines from the pan, we will place them in another source with absorbent kitchen paper. In this way they will be just right, juicy but crisp, without too much oil.
- Once they are well drained, we are going to transfer the aubergines to the source where the cheese is, and we will place them on top of it. Lastly, we are going to distribute the honey over them.
- If you prefer a slightly more bitter taste, use cane syrup. If instead you want the dish to be sweet, choose a flower honey instead.
- If you want, you can accompany your aubergines battered with honey and cheese on toast or caramelized onion. The touch will be delicious.
- And that’s all! They are ready to taste these exquisite aubergines battered with honey and cheese. They should be eaten very hot so that they are richer and crispier. Enjoy your meal!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of eggplants battered with honey and cheese
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of eggplants battered with honey and cheese. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Fried Eggplant with Honey – Berenjenas Fritas con Miel
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of eggplants battered with honey and cheese here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of eggplants battered with honey and cheese. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou eggplant aubergine recipe batter with honey and cheese