🕒 50m 👤 6
Do you want to surprise these holidays with a very original dessert that is also delicious? Well you are Christmas Decorated Cookies are what you need! You will see how easy they are to do!
This sweet, in addition, it is advisable to accompany it with the typical ones of these days, such as, for example, soft nougat, the Almond Shortbread and, of course, the roscón de reyes with candied fruits! As you can see, in our recipe book there is absolutely nothing missing!
That said, do you know what shape you are going to give your Christmas Decorated Cookies? Well, if you have all the ingredients, let’s not give it any more turns and let’s prepare them now!
- ½ kg. Of flour
- ¼ kg. of butter
- 200 gr. of sugar
- two eggs
- ¼ kg. icing sugar
- 1 spoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Green food coloring
- Red colorant
- 2 egg whites
Preparation of Christmas decorated cookies
- We are going to prepare some Christmas cookies decorated in the shape of a tree, a star and a snowflake, but you can bet on other options if you want! With that said, let’s get started!
- The first thing is to take two containers and place the sifted flour and salt in one and the butter and normal sugar in the other. Mix the contents of the second container and, as soon as it is there, add the two eggs and integrate again.
- Now pour the contents of the first container into the second and beat again. If the dough has already taken on consistency, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for an hour.
- After this time, put the oven to preheat to 190ºC and remove the dough from the fridge. Flatten it with the help of a rolling pin on a flat surface and make the cookies in the shape of a tree, flake and star. As soon as they are, put them on the baking sheet lined with kitchen paper and bake them for ten minutes.
- Now we are going to prepare the dough with which to decorate them. Put the icing sugar, egg whites and lemon juice in a bowl and mix. Little by little a meringue will form and, since you will need three colors, separate the result into three bowls.
- If the cookies are already there, take them out and let them cool for about 15 minutes. Then, with a pastry bag, decorate them and, as soon as you have them, let them rest for two hours so that they finish being. Then you can serve them!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Christmas Decorated Cookies Recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Christmas Decorated Cookies Recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make The Best Sugar Cookies
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Christmas Decorated Cookies Recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Christmas Decorated Cookies Recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou decorated cookie recipe Christmas