🕒 50m 👤 4
The cookies decorated with bitumen They are highly recommended if you have in mind to organize a children’s party, for Valentine’s Day or simply to thank someone for everything they do for you. On that occasion, in Easyrecipe.top We are going to give ours a heart shape but the options there are are endless, let your imagination fly!
In addition to these cookies, there are other sweets that also have an equally original presentation, such as brownie cake pops wave steel Magnolias red velvet cakeIt’s just as good as the one in the Julia Roberts movie!
That said, do you dare to cook with us some delicious cookies decorated with bitumen? Well let’s go!
For the cookies:
- 500 gr. Of flour
- 250 gr. of butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 200 gr. of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- two eggs
For the bitumen:
- 500 gr. icing sugar
- 6 tablespoons of milk
- Food coloring
Preparation of cookies decorated with bitumen
- Start by preparing the cookie dough. The first thing you have to do is place the sifted flour and salt in a bowl and the butter and sugar in another.
- Beat the contents of this last container and, as soon as it is integrated, add the eggs and vanilla and mix again.
- Pour the contents of the first bowl into the second and stir again. As soon as you have a consistent dough, cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge. Wait an hour.
- After this time, we are going to make the cookies. Start by heating the oven to 190ºC and rolling out the dough. Flatten it with the help of a rolling pin and give the cookies the shape you want. Cover the baking tray with greaseproof paper and, as soon as you have them ready, place them on top and bake them for ten minutes.
- Take advantage of this time to prepare the bitumen. Start by mixing the milk with the icing sugar and, as soon as you have it, divide the result into as many containers as the colors you are going to use.
- Now add the food coloring to each bowl and mix again.
- If your cookies are done, take them out of the oven and let them cool on a rack for a few minutes. Finally, place the decoration on them with the help of a pastry bag. When finished, your cookies decorated with bitumen will be ready! To enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe for cookies decorated with bitumen
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe for cookies decorated with bitumen. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy No Spread Sugar Cookies
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe for cookies decorated with bitumen here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe for cookies decorated with bitumen. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou decorated cookie recipe bitumen