🕒 40m 👤 6
The cookies decorated with marzipan They will give a lot of color to a party and you can shape them in as many things as you can think of and the occasion allows. Stars and hearts are the easiest to make, but you can also bet on more complex designs such as an animal or a rainbow. These are just a few ideas!
If you like marzipan, the first thing you have to know is that it is a very typical sweet of the Valencian Community, where it is eaten in industrial quantities during October 9, its local festival. So, if you want to prepare more desserts based on this ingredient, you can also bet on making one marzipan cakeWill you dare another time?
On Easyrecipe.top today we launch with these cookies decorated with marzipan, come with us!
- ½ kg. Of flour
- 1 tablespoon with salt
- ¼ kg. of butter
- 1 tablespoon of essence of vanilla
- 225 gr. of sugar
- 1 egg XL
- 300 gr. grated almond
- 1 egg white
- 300 gr. icing sugar
Preparation of cookies decorated with marzipan.
- Let’s start by preparing the cookies. The first thing is to take two bowls and sift the flour and salt into one and put the butter and 225 grams of sugar in the other. The content of this last container you have to mix it with the help of a mixer.
- Integrate the egg and vanilla in this second bowl and mix again. Then, add the contents of the first container to the second and keep stirring until you get a mixture. Then cover the container and leave it in the fridge for an hour.
- After this time, it is time to shape the cookies. Take out the dough and place it on a flat surface, put the oven to preheat to 200ºC.
- Crush the mixture with the help of a roller and with the cookie molds give them the shape you want. As soon as you have them, put them on the oven tray lined with kitchen paper.
- Bake the cookies for ten minutes and, in the meantime, we are going to prepare the marzipan.
- Pour the almonds, egg white, and icing sugar into a bowl and mix until smooth. If you want it to be colored, use food coloring.
- If the cookies are already there, take them out of the oven. While you wait for them to cool, crush the marzipan with the help of a rolling pin and give it the same shape as the cookies.
- To finish, if the cookies are already cold, paint them with water and top with the marzipan. Then put them in the fridge and voila! To enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of cookies decorated with marzipan
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of cookies decorated with marzipan. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make Marzipan Cookies
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of cookies decorated with marzipan here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of cookies decorated with marzipan. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou cookie recipe decorated with marzipan