🕒 25m 👤 4
Do you prefer to prepare eggplant aubergine in batter without egg? On Easyrecipe.top We explain how to do it, easily and quickly. And they are just as good!
If you want to prepare a delicious starter today for lunch, try this delicious recipe that we present below. You can accompany them with any dish, be it some type of meat, such as fried chicken with almonds or the grilled beef tenderloin, or with fish, such as monkfish in tomato sauce.
Be that as it may, the decision is yours and it will depend on what you feel like at all times. What is clear is that battered eggplant aubergine without egg they stick with everything. You are ready? We start now!
- 1 kilo of aubergines
- 250 ml. milk
- 200 grs. Of flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Salt to taste
Preparation of battered eggplant aubergine without egg
- First of all we are going to wash the aubergines well with tap water. We rinse them a few times and put them in a container with water and salt. We let between half an hour and an hour pass, and we dry them. If necessary, we will use absorbent kitchen paper.
- Next we are going to cut them into slices, without peeling them. We must give it a medium thickness, so that they are not too thick but not too thin. This way they will do well both inside and out. About half a centimeter is fine.
- Place the milk in a bowl and the flour in another, mixed with the baking powder. We take the slices of aubergines and we first pass them through the milk, then we add a little salt, and then we pass them through the flour. We have to be careful not to add the salt first, because in that case, it will fall off when passing them through the milk.
- In a frying pan we are going to heat the oil over high heat. When it is hot, we carefully add the first batch of aubergines, and lower the heat a little so that they do not burn.
- We are frying all the aubergines until they take on a golden hue. As we remove them from the pan, we will place them in a deep plate or a source with absorbent paper, to remove the excess oil.
- Lastly, if you like, you can add a little honey on top of the aubergines before serving. You can use both cane honey, if you prefer a slightly more bitter taste, and flower honey, if you prefer a sweet touch.
- And that’s all! As you can see, battered aubergines are just as easy to prepare when they are made with as when they are made without eggs. Serve them very warm, you will see how crunchy they are!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of eggplant in batter without eggs
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of eggplant in batter without eggs. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make Baked Eggplant Taste Like Fried | Rockin Robin Cooks
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of eggplant in batter without eggs here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of eggplant in batter without eggs. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou breaded eggplant aubergine recipe without eggs