🕒 25m 👤 4
Do you like artichokes anyway? Well in Easyrecipe.top we bring you a delicious dish that you will love, the artichokes battered with tempura. These crispy pieces of artichoke can be served as a starter or garnish accompanied by a sauce, for example, with the carrot aioli. All your guests will ask you for the recipe!
This recipe is very easy so, if you want to enjoy all its flavor, you just have to follow the step by step that we offer below and have all the ingredients at hand. What do you say? Shall we start? Of course, we are going to prepare some delicious artichokes battered with tempura. You will love them!
- 8 artichokes
- 4 lemons
- 400 ml. cold water
- 300 gr. wheat flour
- one egg
- 3 ice cubes
- Vegetable oil
Preparation of the artichokes battered with tempura
- Squeeze the lemons and put their juice in a bowl with a little water. Rinse the artichokes, cut the stem and remove any tough leaves that you find from the outside to the inside. Extract the hearts and put them in the bowl where you have the lemon juice, so they will not oxidize.
- When you have all the hearts ready, laminate them. It is time to prepare the tempura.
- Add the egg to a bowl and beat until the white and yolk are one mixture. You can use a mixer or do it manually with the help of a fork.
- Now add the 400 ml. of water and beat together with the egg until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the flour little by little and, instead of beating, you are going to mix with a paddle simply to integrate. Then add 3 ice cubes and let them melt.
- As soon as the ice has disappeared, take the artichoke pieces and dip them in the tempura batter so that they are impregnated with the preparation and you get a Japanese batter.
- Now put a little oil in a pan and, when it is hot, add the artichoke pieces and fry them until they are well browned, this will only take you five minutes. Then take them out and let them rest on a plate lined with absorbent paper. Your artichokes battered with tempura are ready! Take advantage!
Tips and Recommendations
- To prepare the tempura dough it is essential that all the ingredients are cold. Otherwise, the final batter will not have the ideal consistency.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of artichokes in tempura batter
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of artichokes in tempura batter. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Crispy Fried Artichoke | Kitchen Boss
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of artichokes in tempura batter here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of artichokes in tempura batter. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou artichoke recipe breaded with tempura