🕒 20m 👤 two
Artichokes are a very versatile food that allows you to prepare very different dishes. On this occasion we suggest that you indulge yourself and do these artichokes battered with beer, a crunchy and tasty preparation that will conquer you from the first bite. On Easyrecipe.top We explain how to make them step by step so that they are even richer than you can imagine.
Do you want a sauce that fits them perfectly? Well, season your artichokes with a good garlic parsley sauce and your plate will be completely irresistible! Do not think twice and go for the ingredients you need to make these artichokes battered with beer. They are delicious!
- 6 artichokes
- ½ bottle of beer (with or without alcohol)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100 gr. Of flour
- Olive oil
Preparation of beer battered artichokes
- Start by leaving the artichokes very clean. To do this, you must remove the outer leaves, which are usually quite hard, and split them in half. Put them in a bowl with water and salt and make sure they are completely covered. Add the lemon juice to the water so that the artichokes do not turn dark.
- While the artichokes are hydrating, you can prepare the batter. To do this you have to pour the beer into a bowl and add the flour little by little until it forms a thick dough. Add a pinch of salt and stir well.
- Rinse the artichokes and drain them well, you can squeeze them a little so that they finish releasing all the water. Place them in the bowl that contains the dough and make sure they are thoroughly soaked in it, being careful not to break.
- Wait a while for the artichokes to rest and are well covered with the dough you just prepared. Next, pour a little olive oil into a frying pan and put it to heat over medium heat. Fry the artichokes with the hot oil.
- You should fry the artichokes in small batches. It’s that they fry well both inside and out. Set them aside when they are ready, which will only take fifteen minutes at most.
- As they are fried, you should transfer the artichokes to a plate with absorbent kitchen paper, in this way they will lose excess fat and will be especially rich and crisp. Taste them as soon as they cool and enjoy their taste!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Beer battered artichokes recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Beer battered artichokes recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Make Beer Battered Fish | Seafood Recipe | Allrecipes.com
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Beer battered artichokes recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Beer battered artichokes recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYou artichoke recipe batter with beer