🕒 5m 👤 4
Do you have some fish fillets in the fridge and you still haven’t decided what to do with them? Then we recommend that you try to dress them with this exquisite yogurt sauce for fish. In just 3 minutes you can have it ready and it will give an intense touch of flavor to any dish you choose, from a baked salmon with potatoes up to one Baked gilthead bream with aubergines. You are going to become an exquisite chef thanks to these simple tricks that we offer you today at Easyrecipe.top!
Are you ready? We do! So come on, let’s prepare a yogurt sauce for fish really delicious. Let us begin!
- 2 skimmed natural yogurts
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the yogurt sauce for fish
- Preparing a delicious yogurt sauce with which to dress your fish is very simple, as you will be able to see below. First you need to peel the garlic clove and then cut it into two or four pieces. Put it in the blender glass.
- Add the two yogurts and a teaspoon of vinegar. Also add a drizzle of olive oil, salt and ground black pepper to your liking.
- Beat all these ingredients well for three minutes with the help of the electric mixer until creating a homogeneous mixture with them. If it seems too thick, you can add a little more oil or vinegar.
- Once you get the texture you want, you can put the sauce in a bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and store it in the fridge.
- And that’s all! Use it when you feel like it the most!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Yogurt fish sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Yogurt fish sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Sauce Recipe for Fish and Chicken – 60-Second Solutions
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Yogurt fish sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Yogurt fish sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYogurt sauce recipe for fish