🕒 48m 👤 1-4
How about having a soft yogurt sponge cake accompanied by some strawberries? You will see how it is delicious, and the pink tone that it will win will make you notice how different it will be from the traditional sponge cake.
- 1 yoghurt of strawberry
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 glass of olive oil or milk
- 300 gr. Of flour
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 10 strawberries
Preparation of yogurt cake with strawberries
- First of all, put the oven on at 200º C so that it reaches the temperature for the moment you are going to need it.
- The strawberries have to be without the stem and you leave them to soak in cold water so that they are very tender.
- Sift the flour into a deep bowl and put the yeast in the center, making a hole, stirring to mix both ingredients.
- You are going to beat the eggs first with the sugar, until it has been well integrated, and then add the strawberry yogurt, now obtaining a mixture of a pinkish tone. There are those who use a plain unflavored yogurt, but that is already to everyone’s taste.
- Now pour in the olive oil and beat again until it is well integrated.
- It is time to add the strawberries, for which you have two options: mash them with a little water to make a kind of paste or cut them into cubes and add them to the mixture.
- Once you have it clear, you add it to the mixture and stir.
- Now you are going to gradually add the flour mixed with the yeast and beat with electric stirrers with intensity, until you make a homogeneous mixture in the form of a cream of a soft pink tone.
- Add a little flour, olive oil or butter to the mold that you are going to use and pour the mixture.
- Put in the oven and after 20 minutes, click to see if it is doing well on the inside or not.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Yogurt sponge cake with strawberries recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Yogurt sponge cake with strawberries recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Strawberry Yoghurt Cake Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Yogurt sponge cake with strawberries recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Yogurt sponge cake with strawberries recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYogurt cake recipe with strawberries