🕒 60m 👤 4
If there is one thing that gathers fans around the world, it is condensed milk. And, who can resist its charms? Today in Easyrecipe.top, we will teach you how to prepare a fluffy yogurt cake with condensed milk.
The origins of this product date back to the middle of the 19th century in the United States. Since then desserts like Venezuelan tres leches cake or the lemon pie with condensed milk, among many others, use it as an ingredient in their preparations.
Write down everything you need and learn how to do this simple yogurt cake with condensed milk. We assure you that you will not be able to stop eating it!
- 1 cup of natural yogurt
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- ½ tablespoon of butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- Peel of an orange
- ¼ cup of powder sugar
- ¼ cup of sugar filleted
Preparation of yogurt cake with condensed milk
- The first thing you should do is preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Grease a mold with butter and sprinkle it with a little flour. This way the cake will not stick.
- In a container, sift the flour and yeast with the help of a strainer. Reserve this mixture.
- With the help of electric rods and in a separate bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until the mixture is white. Add the zest of the orange.
- Then, without stopping beating, slowly add the oil. When everything is well mixed add the condensed milk and then the yogurt.
- Leave the electric rods aside, because from now on you will use a manual one. Add the dry ingredients little by little and mix with enveloping movements until there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into the mold, do not fill it to the top of its capacity because it will grow. The idea is that it does not overflow.
- Bake for 40 minutes. After 30 minutes, insert a toothpick or a knife in the center, if it comes out clean, your cake will be ready.
- When the cake is warm, remove it from the mold and let it cool. If you want to decorate it, sprinkle it with icing sugar and sliced almonds, remember to wait until it is cold so that the sugar does not melt.
- We hope you like this yogurt cake with condensed milk as much as we do. Enjoy it!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of yogurt sponge cake with condensed milk
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of yogurt sponge cake with condensed milk. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy Yogurt Cake
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of yogurt sponge cake with condensed milk here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of yogurt sponge cake with condensed milk. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYogurt cake recipe with condensed milk