🕒 77m 👤 1-4
Yakisoba with egg can be a very delicious and nutritious dish, and it is also very characteristic in the Japanese region to eat it like this. For this recipe we will use a wok, but if you don’t have one, then use a pan with a non-stick surface.
- 300 gr. from noodles soba
- 6 tablespoons yakisoba sauce
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- 1 green pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- two eggs
- Olive oil
Preparation of yakisoba with egg
- As the yakisoba noodles have to be done, you are going to put them in a saucepan with a good amount of water and a little salt so that they are made for when you need them, you have them ready. If you want, you can also put a couple of garlic cloves in the water.
- Put the wok on the fire with a little olive oil to heat it up. A few drops will do.
- Peel the garlic cloves and chop them well to add them to the wok, distributing them well.
- Chop the two peppers into strips, or into rings as you prefer, and add them when you see that the garlic begins to show through.
- Now comes an important decision, because when making the yakisoba with egg you can decide to do it in two ways: mounting the egg or making it as an omelette. If you have chosen the second option, beat the eggs with a little salt and add them to the wok. Wait for it to gain a little body and with a wooden spoon you break it up, leaving several pieces for the wok.
- Strain the yakisoba noodles and drain them well in the strainer, so that all the water is released. You add them to the wok along with the yakisoba sauce and cook everything together for several minutes.
- In case you decide that you want the egg mounted, when you have added the noodles you have to add the egg without beating it and let it sauté for a couple of minutes, long enough so that the yolk does not break and cover with the yakisoba sauce .
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of yakisoba with egg
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of yakisoba with egg. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Cook Nissin Yakisoba with Egg and Mozzarella**- easy cheesy nissin yakisoba recipe in 5mins!
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of yakisoba with egg here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of yakisoba with egg. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYakisoba with egg recipe