🕒 85m 👤 1-4
The yakisoba with meat and vegetables is usually served with a touch of chili oil, but only if you like it spicy.
- 300 gr. from noodles soba
- ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- 150 gr. pork
- ¼ cup of grated carrot
- 1 green pepper
- ¼ of onion cut into strips
- 2 green cabbage leaves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons yakisoba sauce
- Red ginger
Yakisoba recipe with meat and vegetables
- Put a saucepan on the fire and add the soba noodles with a little salt. Keep them cooking for as long as the package indicates.
- Meanwhile, chop the pork well, and have it boneless, to fry it with the olive oil, until it is golden brown.
- Once the meat is browned, add all the vegetables, remembering that it must be well cut into strips or minced, and sauté everything together for several minutes. If you see that you need more oil, add.
- When you see that the vegetables are ready, add the noodles, well strained and drained, and add ¼ cup of water to water. Cover the pan and let the water simmer.
- Once the water has been consumed, add the yakisoba sauce and mix well. Cook for several more minutes and finally put red ginger on top.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of yakisoba with meat and vegetables
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of yakisoba with meat and vegetables. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make Yakisoba (Recipe) 焼きそばの作り方 (レシピ)
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of yakisoba with meat and vegetables here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of yakisoba with meat and vegetables. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeYakisoba recipe with meat and vegetables