🕒 61m 👤 4
Without a doubt, this recipe for xatonada tuna is our simplest recipe. If you have some leftover xató sauce, you can prepare this recipe in a few moments.
For the xatonada:
- 1 endive.
- 2 cans of tuna.
- 1 can of black olives.
- 1 can of olives.
For the sauce:
- 3 tomatoes.
- 2 teeth of Garlic.
- 6 hazelnuts.
- 6 almonds.
- 1 slice of toast.
- 1 chorizo pepper.
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- 1 deciliter of extra virgin olive oil.
Tuna xatonada recipe.
- The first thing we will do is prepare the sauce that we will use. To do this, we are going to chop the tomatoes, the garlic cloves and the pepper, which we will place in a container that is suitable for ovens. We put it inside at 200º C for half an hour so that it is done well. The bread if you want you can also put it, but better than this toasted by a toaster.
- When everything is ready, we let it cool down a bit.
- We put the almonds and hazelnuts, with a little salt, in the mortar and crush them well, until they are chopped as if it were a paste.
- Now we add the toast, vinegar, pepper, garlic cloves and all this we beat in the blender well until a cream is formed. Then we add the tomatoes, the olive oil, a little salt, black pepper and a little oil. We beat everything again until the sauce is formed.
- We put it in the fridge and let it rest for a couple of hours.
- Next, we are going to prepare the source of our tuna xatonada: we wash the endive well in cold water and cut it into small pieces that we distribute around the source, as well as the tuna, olives and olives. We cover with the sauce and we already have this delicious dish to serve.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tuna xatonada recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tuna xatonada recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
La mejor receta de atún español con salsa de tomate picante
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tuna xatonada recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tuna xatonada recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeXatonada tuna recipe