🕒 42m 👤 1-4
The xató sauce It is very tasty, and it perfectly accompanies almost any dish, but depending on the xatonada that we want to make, we can modify the recipe a little so that it is better with our salad.
- fifteen almonds.
- 15 hazelnuts.
- 1 lady.
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper.
- 5 teeth of Garlic.
- 3 tomatoes.
- Olive oil.
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Black pepper.
Xato sauce recipe.
- The first thing we will do to prepare this delicious sauce is to crush the almonds and hazelnuts well with a little salt, mincing them well until obtaining a very fine paste.
- Then we cook the pepper, until it is well scalded and it is much easier for us to remove the skin. Chop it if you prefer and in the mortar, together with the red paprika, black pepper to taste and crush well again, until the ingredients are mixed.
- We cook the tomatoes, to scald them as well so that removing the skin does not cost us so much. We peel them carefully and in the grinder, to make a kind of paste, which we add to the mortar. Peel the garlic cloves and mortar, together with the olive oil and vinegar.
- Mix everything well, if you want, in the blender glass, and let it rest for a few hours in the fridge or at room temperature.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Xato sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Xato sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
XATÓ. XATONADA. El Menú del GUERRERO
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Xato sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Xato sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeXato salsa recipe