🕒 78m 👤 1-4
Prepare a rich seafood wok To serve your guests, it is one of the easiest dishes to make you will ever find.
- 175 gr. from prawns peeled
- 150 gr. from sepia
- 2 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 green pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
Seafood wok recipe
- The first thing to do is chop the vegetables: the onion and garlic cloves are chopped into small pieces, for which we recommend passing them through the blender. The peppers are cut into strips, the zucchini into cubes and the carrot into strips.
- With all the vegetables ready, you start by sautéing the garlic cloves with the onion until they turn transparent. Then add the rest of the vegetables and stir well.
- Wash the cuttlefish well and chop it up, so that it cooks better. If the prawns you have bought are not peeled, then take advantage and peel them. When you see that the vegetables are ready, add this seafood.
- Spread two tablespoons of paprika, stir and cook for 10 minutes so that everything is well done.
- You just have to add soy sauce and cook for another 5 minutes so that the dish is ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Seafood wok recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Seafood wok recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Chinese Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Seafood wok recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Seafood wok recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeWok seafood recipe