🕒 31m 👤 1-4
If you have a wok at home, why waste the opportunity to make a salmon wok with some vegetables and some Japanese noodles? The result will not disappoint you at all.
- 300 gr. salmon
- 300 gr. zucchini
- 150 gr. carrot
- 250 gr. from cauliflower
- 150 gr. from green beans
- 50 ml. from soy sauce
- 200 gr. from noodles japanese
- Olive oil
Preparation of salmon wok
- If you buy the salmon in a fishmonger, ask them to remove the skin, the bones and so it is very clean. In the event that you have bought it packaged, this process will have to be done by you. Then cut it into small cubes and put in a bowl, with the soy sauce and store in the fridge to macerate for a quarter of an hour.
- In a saucepan you put water to heat, with a tablespoon of salt. When it starts to boil add the noodles and cook them for about 5 minutes or so, since they are done very quickly.
- Chop the cauliflower, after having washed it well, into small pieces.
- Cut the zucchini in half if you want to remove the skin, since this is much easier. If not, you wash it and dice it.
- You wash the carrots well under running water and cut them into slices, and then cut them into squares.
- After cleaning the beans, cut them in the way you think you can eat them better.
- Put the wok on the fire, with a little oil and sauté all the vegetables at the same time, seasoning to your liking.
- Drain the salmon and add it. Stir from time to time so that it browns well, sprinkling a little chives, finely chopped.
- When the salmon begins to have color, add the noodles, remember that they have to be well drained and without water, and fry it all together. Cook over medium heat for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy this fantastic dish, which if you wish you can cover with a little soy sauce.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Salmon wok recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Salmon wok recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Amazing Sesame Crusted Teriyaki Salmon Recipe! | Wok Wednesdays
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Salmon wok recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Salmon wok recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeWok salmon recipe