🕒 75m 👤 1-4
Do you have a squid at home and you don’t know what to do with it in the kitchen? Well, you can prepare a delicious squid wok dish with a little vegetables as a garnish and you will surely not regret your decision.
- 1 squid
- 1 Red pepper
- two carrots
- 100 gr of green beans
- 1 onion
- 50 gr. from asparagus green
- 20 ml. from soy sauce
- Olive oil
Squid wok preparation
- First of all, you must remember that to cook the squid, it has to be very clean. So when you buy it at the fishmonger, ask the fishmonger to clean it well, removing the ink bag that he carries and leaving it very empty, because if not, you will have to do it yourself. Another option is to use frozen squid, which is chopped into rings, but it is a much less healthy option.
- Wash the carrots under running water, removing any toxins it may have, and peel the skin. Cut it into slices and if you have a shredder pass it around for a few seconds, so that it is in very small pieces. Another option is to grate or cut it into strips.
- You remove the tips of the beans and also cut them into small pieces.
- Put a saucepan on the fire, with enough water, and when you see that it starts to boil, put the asparagus, carrots and beans to cook, so that they soften for a couple of minutes.
- When they are well cooked, strain them well with a colander.
- Now, after making sure that the squid is very clean, cut it into rings.
- Put a good one on the fire, with a little oil so that it warms up.
- Peel the onion, chop it well after cleaning it under running water, and fry it until it is transparent.
- Chop the pepper and add it along with the rest of the vegetables, so that everything is sautéed together for several minutes.
- Add the squid rings that you have chopped and fry, until they turn golden.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Squid wok recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Squid wok recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Simple Salt and Pepper Squid Recipe! | Wok Wednesdays
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Squid wok recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Squid wok recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeWok recipe squid