🕒 47m 👤 1-4
Making a good tuna wok dish is a good idea when you want to eat a healthy dish that will fill you up and make you bloated but that will not provide you with any fat, but a lot of nutrients.
- 1 onion White
- 1 eggplant aubergine
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 300 gr. from tuna
- 3 cups of rice White
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
Preparation of salmon wok
- When using tuna, you can use cans of tuna in oil or buy tuna steaks, this second option is more recommended. One option, but this is depending on the taste of each person, is that you put the tuna to marinate in the soy sauce for a quarter of an hour more or less. And if you buy tuna in fillets, remember that you will have to clean it, removing the skin to be able to eat it better.
- Put the wok on the fire and brush it with olive oil, especially the edges.
- Peel the onion, wash it a little under running water, and chop it into very small pieces that you put to fry in the wok.
- In another story, a saucepan, put the rice to cook with plenty of water and a little salt for about 10 minutes or so.
- Peel the aubergine and dice it that you put in the wok when the onion has browned a little.
- Cut the bell peppers into strips, and in the case of the carrot, after having washed it well, cut it in the way you like the most, although we recommend that you grate it.
- Sauté all the vegetables together for several minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and stir, so that it is well integrated with the rest of the ingredients.
- Then add the rice together with the tuna, stir, and fry everything together, with the fire at low-medium power, for about 5 – 10 minutes more or less.
- Serve fresh, because that way you will enjoy it much more.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tuna wok recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tuna wok recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy & Tasty Tuna Stir Fry – Meal Prep Recipe # 1
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tuna wok recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tuna wok recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeWok recipe for tuna