- Two fresh duck livers.
- 6 gr. of sugar.
- 4 gr. of common salt.
- 1 dl. from Porto.
- Pepper and nutmeg.
Preparation of the Foie terrine:
- Cleanse the livers eliminating the veins inside.
- Place in the plum-cake mold and go seasoning with salt, sugar, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Cover well with film and marinate in the fridgefor 24 hours.
- Bake in the oven water bath for an hour at 80º.
- With the help of a stopper and absorbent paper remove the fat before it cools down.
- Let cool in the fridge and unmold. Cut 1 cm thick pieces and season with Maldon salt.
Remember that for the foie cool well and be able to unmold it, it is necessary to prepare it 48 hours in advance. If this recipe has been useful to you, you can find more in this section.