If something characterizes our country, it is tapas; a series of ingredients combined in different ways to achieve rich and flavorful dishes that serve as a possible starter for a delicious meal.
We are going to teach you how to prepare the richest and most common tapas in our country with some recipes that will explain step by step how to make them.
- 14 mushrooms.
- 150 gr. of semi-cured cheese.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 slices of Serrano ham.
- 6 walnuts
- Olive oil.
Preparation of tapas.
We are going to prepare a delicious top so that our guests are surprised.
- First of all, we turn on the oven at 180º C to keep it hot for when we need it.
- We wash the mushrooms very well in cold water, so that they release all the earth and we remove the base. We are going to put a little cheese inside each mushroom, sprinkle salt to taste and bathe in oil. We place them in an oven-safe tray already inside for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we will put a frying pan with a good jet of oil to heat. In it we will make the base that we have removed from the mushrooms, with the chopped ham. We stir everything well so that it fries until golden.
- When the mushrooms are ready, we will introduce in each one a little chopped ham and we will put the base in its place. We put them in a clay bowl, sprinkle a little parsley and ready to eat.
If you want you can also put a little pepper on them, so that it has a little spicy flavor.
Other tapas recipes
tapas recipe with anchovies
🕒 70m 👤 1-4
tapas recipe with salmon
🕒 31m 👤 1-4
tapas recipe with eels
🕒 77m 👤 1-4
tapas recipe with chorizo
🕒 32m 👤 1-4
tapas recipe with blood sausage
🕒 66m 👤 1-4
tapas recipe with zucchini
🕒 20m 👤 4
tapas recipe with ham
🕒 77m 👤 1-4
tapas recipe with spinach
🕒 63m 👤 1-4
Menus with Tapas
Tapas, Clothes, Enchilada and Tarts Menu
- Incoming: Tapas with chorizo
- First course: Old clothes
- Second course: Enchilada
- Dessert: Easy cakes
Nails tapas with chorizo or a potato omelette? If you want a specific omelette, visit the recipe of How to make potato omelette, serve the quickest starter to prepare, but reuse the leftovers as a starter. old clothes of the stew that was left over the other day and then move on to a very simple enchilada. For dessert, or any kind of easy cakes or a tasty and refreshing Smoothie.
Tapas, Soup, Sushi and Milk Menu
- Incoming: Tapas with gulas
- First course: Onion soup
- Second course: Sushi
- Dessert: Fried milk
To cook a menu for several people there is no reason to prepare complicated dishes, since you can do as simple as a few tapas with gulas starter, then a bowl with onion soup From the first course, then moving on to a wide variety of sushi dishes, it is also a great starter for each person invited to choose what type of Sushi Recipe wants to eat, along with a good bowl of ramen while you enjoy the sweet taste of a glass of daiquiri, we explain in a few simple steps the How to Prepare Daiquiri so that you do not have to complicate much with strange combinations. And for dessert, a fried milk, nothing easier and simpler to do.
Tapas, Potatoes, Chicken and Lemon Pie Menu
- Incoming: Tapas with salmon
- First course: Spicy potatoes
- Second course: Baked chicken with curry
- Dessert: lemon pie
Nails tapas with salmon They are simple to prepare, so if you are going to have guests at home, it will be an ideal dish to serve them. As a first course, you can opt for some spicy potatoes or one vegetable stew, both great options to be a garnish that accompanies the baked chicken with curry, but if you are not very passionate about curry, take a look at Baked Chicken Recipes and choose the one you like the most. And for dessert, a lemon pie and a cup of Green Tea after so much food, to relieve the stress of the whole week.
Tapas, Peppers, Paella and Cake Menu
- Incoming: Tapas with anchovies
- First course: Stuffed peppers
- Second course: Seafood paella with clams a la marinera
- Dessert: Sponge cake and mojito
What can you put as a starter? Well, some great ones tapas with anchovies or some bowls with fish soup, then moving on to some stuffed peppers, and do not believe that the recipes of How to Make Stuffed Peppers They are complicated to make, on the contrary, giving way to a delicious seafood paella, that if it is your first time to prepare it, do not hesitate to visit How to Make Seafood Paella, with a recipe of Clams a la Marinera It is very simple to prepare and it will not require much experience in the kitchen, ending with a great sponge cake, or if you prefer another variety in our section dedicated to teaching in a simple way How To Make Cake you will be able to choose the one you like the most. And after so much food, there is nothing better than a mojito, and our recipe for How To Make Mojito It will help you prepare it as if you had made them all your life.
Tapas, Aubergines, Dorada and Sponge Cake Menu
- Incoming: Tapas
- First course: Aubergines stuffed with guacamole
- Second course: Baked gilthead bream with green sauce
- Dessert: Yogurt cake
Nothing better than choosing a good assortment of tapas to serve as a starter in a meal, because they are quick dishes to prepare and that more than fill up, whet your appetite. This allows you to better enjoy the Stuffed Eggplant Recipes, to which you can add guacamole, a kind of sauce that you can prepare very easily with our recipe of How To Make Guacamole and you will see how much your family likes it. Then you can prepare a delicious Golden baked bathed in green sauce, ending with a smooth and simple Yogurt Cake Recipe.