Although fondant is known to be used as a filling or coating for buns or cakes, what makes it most famous is that it is used to shape figures for decoration in confectionery.
Here you will find different types of fondant cakes that you can make using your imagination.
Heart fondant cake recipe
- For the cake:
- 90 gr. of butter
- 90 gr. of sugar
- 90 gr. Of flour
- 60 gr. chocolate pastry
- 3 eggs
- ½ sachet of yeast
- For the fondant:
- 100 gr. of clouds
- 200 gr. icing sugar
Preparation of heart fondant cake
A delicious heart fondant cake Makes a perfect gift for anyone on Valentine’s Day.
- We are going to start making the cake. To do this you have to melt the chocolate, for which you have two options: do it in a water bath or in the microwave. Once melted, you let it rest to cool down a bit.
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites. Along with sugar, you are going to bring the whites to the well-known point of snow, beating well and reserve it for later.
- Mix the melted or slightly soft butter with the sugar until you get a creamy white mixture. One by one, add the yolks and melted chocolate while beating.
- Once a dark dough is obtained, you add the flour sifted with a little salt and mix again.
- Add this mixture with the whites and beat again, until a unique mixture is obtained.
- Pour the dough into a mold that is shaped like a heart, but remember that it has to be suitable for ovens and be removable. Spread, before putting the dough, a little butter or sprinkle with flour so that it does not stick. And in the oven for 45 minutes at 180º C.
- Once the cake is ready, disassemble the mold and let it rest so that it is very cold.
- Already being at a temperature that you can handle, you cut the top part to leave it completely flat.
- Now we are going to make the fondant, for this, cut the clouds into small pieces and put them in a bowl. You moisten them a little with water and microwave them for a couple of minutes to melt them. If you want a trick so that they do not burn, go putting short periods of 30 seconds until they are completely melted.
- Spread the sugar on the kitchen marble, or on white paper if you don’t want to stain a lot, and add the clouds. Mix well using your hands until you get a sticky dough. If you see that it sticks a lot, spread butter on your hands to be able to knead better.
- Bring water to a boil and dissolve sugar inside, to make a little syrup. You are going to use this syrup to paint the cake on top.
- Stretch the fondant well and with one knee you flatten it, to get a surface that is large to cover the entire cake.
- Join the fondant to the cake, pressing the sides that remain on the base so that it sticks well. With a knife cut out the remaining part.
- If you have enough fondant left over, you can use it to write a word or phrase on the cake.
Other recipes for fondant cakes
Hello kitty fondant cake recipe
🕒 70m 👤 1-4
Fondant cake recipe for birthday
🕒 59m 👤 1-4
Spongebob fondant cake recipe
🕒 43m 👤 1-4
Chocolate fondant cake recipe
🕒 53m 👤 1-4
Happiness fondant cake recipe
🕒 87m 👤 4
Fondant cake recipe with mice
🕒 74m 👤 4
Fondant cake recipe with flowers
🕒 50m 👤 4
Star fondant cake recipe
🕒 45m 👤 1-4
Surprise fondant cake recipe
🕒 71m 👤 4
Chrysanthemum fondant cake recipe
🕒 65m 👤 4
Pocoyo fondant cake recipe
🕒 80m 👤 4
Valentine fondant cake recipe
🕒 80m 👤 4
Menus with fondant cakes
Menu of Russian salad, spicy coconut rice and fondant cake
- Incoming: Avocado smoothie
- First course: Russian salad
- Second course: Spicy rice with coconut and Actimel
- Dessert: Fondant cake
Routine often takes over our menus and there is nothing more dangerous than getting bored with food. That is why we propose some simple changes that will make mealtime feel like something different. As a starter, a refreshing avocado smoothie to give way to a rich Russian salad. The exotic point comes from the hand of a spicy rice with coconut and Actimel, and the dessert the dream of any sweet lover: a portion of fondant cake.
Salad, Taboule, Quinoa and Cake Menu
- Incoming: Chickpea salad
- First course: Tabulate
- Second course: Quinoa
- Dessert: Happiness fondant cake
Are you on a diet and want a balanced meal? Nothing easier: first a plate of chickpea salad and then a bit of Tabulate, and then move on to a quinoa recipe or a good plate of tortellini, which even if the opposite is said contain very few calories. It’s time for dessert, which is sure to get a smile if you serve one happiness fondant cake.
Squid, Peppers, Meatballs and Tart Menu
- Incoming: Squid in ink
- First course: Stuffed peppers
- Second course: Meatballs in sauce
- Dessert: Chocolate fondant cake
Some squid in ink and ones stuffed peppers, and then some Meatballs in sauce that may be covered by chimichurri, unless you prefer to make another type of main dish, such as noodles noodles. But what will be the icing on the cake will undoubtedly be the chocolate fondant cake.
Soup, Potatoes, Milanesa and Cake Menu
- Incoming: Garlic soup
- First course: Spicy potatoes
- Second course: breaded
- Dessert: MacBook-shaped fondant cake
Prepare a simple menu so that you can focus on dessert, consisting of a garlic soup starter, then some spicy potatoes that you can take alone or with the steaks of breaded what do you prepare. With all those very simple dishes, surely the MacBook-shaped fondant cake it looks great on you.
Omelette, Cream, Pizza and Cake Menu
- Incoming: Omelette
- First course: Pumpkin cream
- Second course: Pizza
- Dessert: Fondant cake with Spongebob
Are you going to give a party for children? So you need something that works for them: a omelette so that everyone can take a piece and not run out of it, then a pumpkin cream and a wide variety of well-cut pizza so that there is for several people, if you do not know how to prepare it, do not worry because we teach you to how to make pizza in a few super easy steps. And for dessert, the one that will be the main attraction of the meal: a fondant cake with Spongebob.
Gazpacho, Clams, Paella and Cake Menu
- Incoming: Gazpacho
- First course: Clams a la marinera
- Second course: Seafood paella
- Dessert: Fondant cake for birthday
Don’t dispute the effectiveness of Gazpacho as a starter in any meal. And if you plan to prepare one seafood paella, although the clams a la marinera recipe You can take them alone, it can also serve as a decoration for the rice. And finally, an ideal dessert for such a special occasion: a fondant cake for birthday.
Soup, Salad, Rabbit and Cake Menu
- Incoming: Chicken Soup
- First course: Rice salad with mayonnaise
- Second course: Rabbit with garlic
- Dessert: Hello Kitty fondant cake
It is normal to start eating with a Chicken Soup that helps to warm up and fills little, just as a rice salad, which you can cover with Mayonnaise and use to accompany the rabbit with garlic. Take all this while enjoying the smoothness and simplicity of a glass of Daiquiri. And for dessert, ideal especially if there are children, a hello kitty fondant cake.
Ceviche, Aubergines, Lentils and Cake Menu
- Incoming: Ceviche
- First course: Stuffed Eggplant
- Second course: Lentils
- Dessert: Heart fondant cake
Looking for an ideal menu for cold days? You do not have to warm your head a lot: first one Ceviche, then some Stuffed Eggplant and one of the main dishes of the menu lentils the type that you like the most, all very warm and tasty. But since for the occasion in which you prepare this menu what interests you is the dessert, prepare a heart fondant cake, unless you think it is too complicated and you prefer to make a caramelized onion recipe. Of course, after the meal take a Green Tea and you will notice that all your worries disappear.