🕒 30m 👤 4
Do you know how you can prepare some delicious gluten-free waffles, as rich as ever? Very simple, the secret is in the flour! By varying this ingredient a bit, using a good type of gluten-free flour, you can make waffles so rich that no one will notice the difference. Do you want to prove it? Well, write down this excellent recipe that we propose below, it will make your mouth water as soon as you see these waffles!
And it is that in Easyrecipe.top we care about everything, and we are especially aware of possible intolerances that you may have to certain ingredients. Therefore, we teach you from how to make delicious Eggless meatballs, even some delicious homemade custard without milk. Surprising, right?
This time around, we’re going to get down to business with yummy gluten-free waffles. Come on, let’s get down to business right now!
- 125 gr. gluten-free flour
- 70 gr. of butter
- two eggs large
- 100 ml. whole milk
- 80 gr. icing sugar
- 1 pinch of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation of gluten-free waffles
- Start by beating the butter, at room temperature, to make it to the point of foamy cream. To do this, add the icing sugar and the vanilla sugar.
- Once the ointment is well mounted, add the flour that you will have to sift before so as not to create lumps. Little by little, while you are beating, also add the salt.
- Once the ingredients are integrated, pour in the milk little by little. Mix everything well, and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put the waffle iron to heat, and wait for the temperature control lights to warn you that it is already at the right temperature.
- Once the iron reaches this temperature, remove the batter from the waffles and add 2 or 3 tablespoons of it. Make it quick so that the dough browns all over the same. Close the iron and wait a few minutes.
- With the help of a spatula, remove the waffle from the iron. Put it to rest on a rack, which can be the oven for example. When the waffles have breathed, you will see that the batter has hardened, becoming more consistent.
- Your gluten-free waffles are ready! As you have seen, they are very easy to do, and you can accompany them as you like.
- You can always modify the amount of salt or sugar a little, so that you adapt the flavor of the waffles to the ingredient you choose to accompany them. And now, wait no more! Run to enjoy these delicious waffles, very good appetite!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe for gluten-free waffles
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe for gluten-free waffles. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
GLUTEN FREE WAFFLES !! How to Make Buttermilk Belgian Waffles Light and So Delicious
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe for gluten-free waffles here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe for gluten-free waffles. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeWaffle recipe gluten free