🕒 30m 👤 4
The tuna and Philadelphia cheese stuffed volcanoes They are one of those appetizers that once you taste them you don’t want to stop eating them, why? Because its filling is irresistible thanks to a creamy tuna paste seasoned with coriander, tomato and avocado to result in a perfect combination that you will enjoy in every bite. You are going to succeed serving these volcanoes at your table!
If you like stuffed volcanoes, in Easyrecipe.top We have many options and although they are all excellent, we cannot help recommending these volcanoes stuffed with mushrooms and bacon that are a luxury entry for any occasion. With that said, can we start cooking? Gather the ingredients and let’s make some tuna and Philadelphia stuffed volcanoes!
- 8 large volcanoes
- 1 can of tuna in olive oil
- 1 Philadelphia cheese
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coriander
- 1 tomato mature
- 1 avocado small
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation of tuna and Philadelphia cheese stuffed volcanoes
- To start cooking these volauvents stuffed with tuna and Philadelphia cheese, wash and cut the tomato into very small squares. Then cut the avocado in half, remove the skin and the seed and cut the pulp into squares. Reservation.
- Now we are going to start preparing the filling for the volcanoes. In a container, pour the entire content of the can of tuna and with the help of a fork, remove the meat until it is well shredded.
- Add the Philadelphia cheese to the bowl and mix with the tuna until you get a homogeneous and pinkish paste. Then add the vinegar, salt and pepper to taste, and 2 tablespoons of coriander. Mix to integrate.
- To finish the filling of our delicious tuna and Philadelphia cheese stuffed volcanoes, add the tomato and avocado and stir carefully to integrate, but avoid removing the avocado pieces.
- Let’s start building! Place all the volcanoes on a serving platter and spoon out a generous amount of the filling. When you have filled them all, garnish with a few sprigs of coriander.
- You already have your volcanoes stuffed with tuna and Philadelphia cheese ready, enjoy!
- If you wish, you can substitute the tablespoon of balsamic vinegar for the juice of half a lemon. The result is less strong and the acid is hardly felt.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tuna and Philadelphia cheese stuffed vol-au-vents recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tuna and Philadelphia cheese stuffed vol-au-vents recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Volovanes rellenos, en 5 MINUTOS tu receta de hojaldre
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tuna and Philadelphia cheese stuffed vol-au-vents recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tuna and Philadelphia cheese stuffed vol-au-vents recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeVolovanes recipe stuffed tuna and cheese Philadelphia