🕒 83m 👤 1-4
The Vinaigrette with acaparras It is a very popular variation of the classic vinaigrette, which you can find in much of the Spanish territory.
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons of capers.
Recipe for vinaigrette with capers.
- In a bowl we pour all the oil. Next we are going to incorporate the other ingredients: vinegar, capers and season to taste.
- We stir everything well until the sauce that we will use for our dishes is formed.
- If you want, you can add a mustard spoon to the bowl, but that is your choice.
- We let cool a little and ready to serve.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of vinaigrette with capers
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of vinaigrette with capers. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Gordon Ramsay How to Make a Classic Vinaigrette YouTube
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of vinaigrette with capers here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of vinaigrette with capers. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeVinaigrette recipe with capers