The Stuffed scallops They are a delicious seafood starter that, although it can be enjoyed at any time of the year, is very typical of the Christmas holidays when we usually prepare recipes for more exquisite dishes to share with friends and family.
This shellfish is very abundant in Galicia and, thanks to the language of this community, they are known that way, although their real name is pectinid. If you want to accompany them with a suitable starter, you can opt for some garlic prawns with eels or for about steamed mussels with paprika.
With that said, are you ready? Well, prepare any of our recipes Stuffed scallops and enjoy a first class dish.
Gratin stuffed scallops recipe
If you want to discover how to do the gratin stuffed scallops and that these come out delicious, in Easyrecipe.top you will find the trick!
Ingredients for four people:
- 12 scallops in their shell
- 300 gr. shrimp tails (can be frozen)
- 300 ml. milk
- 90 gr. of butter
- 2 onions
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the gratin stuffed scallops
- To start making delicious gratin stuffed scallops, the first thing you have to do is wash the shrimp tails, remove the shells and chop their meat as small as you can.
- Now it is the turn of the scallops. Wash both the shell and the shellfish separating the meat from the coral and place each item in a container. Reservation.
- Add the butter to a pot and, when it has melted, sauté the meat of the shrimp tails together with their shells and the milk for ten minutes over medium heat. Then, strain the preparation and reserve.
- Peel, wash and dice the onions as small as you can and then add a little olive oil to a skillet and, when hot, sauté the onion until translucent, which will only take two minutes.
- Then add the milk and prawn mixture and the scallop meat. Sauté over medium heat for ten minutes and preheat the oven to 180 ° C so that it warms up.
- After this time, fill the scallop shells with the sauce from the pan and sprinkle with plenty of Parmesan cheese. Transfer them to a greased baking dish and bake for five minutes or until the cheese is gratinated.
- When the scallops are au gratin, remove from the oven and let rest for another five minutes. Now you can enjoy your delicious gratin stuffed scallops!
Other stuffed scallops recipes
Shrimp stuffed scallops recipe
🕒 30m 👤 4
PRAWN STUFFED VIEIRAS 🦐 are a delicious starter with which you will enjoy two of the best seafood. Find out how they are made!
Seafood stuffed scallops recipe
🕒 35m 👤 4
🌟🎄 With this recipe for SEAFOOD STUFFED VIEIRAS, all your guests are sure to be delighted at Christmas. Homemade and exquisite recipe! 🌟🎄
Scallops stuffed with mussels recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
If you want to learn how to make the authentic recipe for scallops stuffed with mussels. there is no longer any problem. Here’s the trick! 🐚
Recipe for scallops stuffed with hake and prawns
🕒 90m 👤 5
Prepare at home 🏚 delicious VIEIRAS STUFFED WITH HAKE AND PRAWNS and you will see how you leave all your guests speechless!
Galician stuffed scallops recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
Do you know the gastronomy of southern Spain? Well, soak up it thanks to these delicious STUFFED VIEIRAS A LA GALLEGA! 🌊
Cava stuffed scallops recipe
🕒 35m 👤 two
Do you want to enjoy some delicious VIEIRAS STUFFED IN CAVA? Well, learn how to prepare them with Easyrecipe.top because they will be delicious! 🍾