🕒 10m 👤 4
One of the Latin American countries in which sauces are most used to accompany all kinds of dishes is in Venezuela, especially when it comes to street food. Empanadas, hot dogs, hamburgers, grills, rotisserie chicken, none are saved from being seasoned by a Venezuelan garlic sauce. What do you not know how to do it? Then keep reading because in Easyrecipe.top We are going to explain how.
If you like the taste of the gastronomy of that country, combine this rich sauce with some male plantain tostones or with some delicious crispy fried arepas. Start preparing this rich Venezuelan-style garlic sauce now, you will not regret it!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 sweet pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation of the Venezuelan garlic sauce
- The first step in preparing this garlic sauce is to have all the ingredients on hand. To do this, you have to start by peeling and dicing the garlic cloves.
- Then wash the parsley, remove the stems and chop as well. If you are going to include the sweet pepper, cut the ends, remove the seeds and chop. Squeeze the half lemon and pass the juice through a strainer to remove any seeds or residue from the pulp.
- Add the garlic, chili pepper and lemon juice to the blender or blender glass. Process until everything is well mixed.
- Without stopping beating, the next step is to incorporate the egg and a pinch of salt. Then add the mustard, parsley and pepper to taste. When you see that the mixture is already homogeneous, add the oil little by little and in the form of a very thin thread.
- When you see that it has thickened and that the mixture has the consistency of cream, stop beating.
- Pour your Venezuelan garlic sauce into a bowl or sauce boat and decorate with a few parsley leaves. Serve it with your arepas, empanadas, with meats and even fish, it’s good with whatever!
- If you like, you can also store it in the fridge in a glass container with a lid. It keeps in good condition for 3 weeks. Very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Venezuelan garlic sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Venezuelan garlic sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
The Ultimate Garlic Sauce (aioli) #JulyMonthOfGrilling | CaribbeanPot.com
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Venezuelan garlic sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Venezuelan garlic sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeVenezuelan recipe garlic sauce