The tomato soup It is an ideal dish for both winter and summer because, depending on how it is prepared, it can be very appetizing at one time of year or another.
To prepare this dish, as with others such as carrot gazpacho or with him ajoblanco with almondsAll you have to do is have fifteen free minutes to spend in the kitchen and, after this time, you can enjoy a delicious preparation full of flavor. This soup is the ideal starter for countless menus and if you want to see for yourself you just have to get to work. Are you ready? Well come cook with easyrecipe.top any of our rich variants of tomato soup!
Cold tomato soup recipe
Are you looking for a delicious and easy dish to prepare for the hot days of July, August and September? Well this cold tomato soup what do we teach you in Easyrecipe.top is what you need!
Ingredients for four people:
- 8 tomatoes mature
- ¼ of green pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tooth of Garlic
- 2 slices of sliced bread
- 4 basil or parsley leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of ground black pepper
Preparation of homemade ajoblanco
- Before you start preparing the soup, you need to blanch the tomatoes. To do this, place a pot with plenty of water on the fire. Wash the tomatoes and when the water comes to a boil, add them and let them cook for about a minute.
- As soon as they are, remove them, run them through cold water and drain them in a colander. Once cool, remove the skin, cut them in half, gin and chop them.
- Then place them in the blender glass along with the previously peeled onion and garlic, the pepper, the sliced bread, the olive oil, the sugar, the pepper, the vinegar and the salt.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can also use a hand mixer only this time you will need to use a large mixing bowl.
- Then, blend for approximately eight minutes to obtain the proper emulsion and when you have the desired fine texture, try to rectify the salt.
- Once you’ve achieved the seasoning you like, pour the soup into a container and refrigerate it for a few hours before eating.
- When it’s time to serve your cold tomato soup, decorate each plate with a basil or parsley leaf and a drizzle of olive oil. And now get ready to enjoy it, good luck!
Other recipes for Tomato Soup
Andalusian tomato soup recipe
🕒 45m 👤 4
Do you want to learn how to cook one of the most popular dishes in Spanish cuisine? Bet on this ANDALUSIAN TOMATO SOUP, it’s very easy! 🍅
Italian tomato soup recipe
🕒 45m 👤 4
This recipe for 🇮🇹 ITALIAN TOMATO SOUP 🇮🇹 is perfect to eat at all hours and it is also very easy to make. Don’t stop trying it!
Thermomix tomato soup recipe
🕒 15 m 👤 4
Step by step recipe to make an easy and delicious 🍅 🍵 THERMOMIX TOMATO SOUP 🍅 🍵 Don’t miss it because you will love it!
Tomato soup with basil recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
TOMATO SOUP WITH BASIL is a dish that is prepared in less than twenty minutes and that when you try it, you will want to make it at all times! 🍅
Tomato noodle soup recipe
🕒 45m 👤 4
This TOMATO SOUP WITH NOODLES 🍅 is ideal for any time of the day, it is easy to make and its flavor is unmatched. There is no but that is worth!
Extremadura tomato soup recipe
🕒 50m 👤 4
Do you like dishes that include tomato 🍅 as an ingredient? Bet on this traditional EXTREMEÑA TOMATO SOUP and you will see how delicious!
Mexican tomato soup recipe
🕒 40m 👤 4
Do you want to learn how to cook a traditional Mexican dish that not everyone knows about? Let yourself be surprised by this 🇲🇽 MEXICAN TOMATO SOUP 🇲🇽
Polish tomato soup recipe
🕒 150m 👤 4
Would you like a light, simple spoon dish that helps you fight the cold? This POLISH TOMATO SOUP 🇵🇱 is perfect for that. Prepare it!
Light tomato soup recipe
🕒 30m 👤 4
If you are watching your line and want to learn new low calorie dishes, take note of this recipe for 💚 TOMATO SOUP LIGHT 💚 It’s super easy!