If you have a kitchen robot at home, dare to prepare this fantastic thermomix vegetable coca You’ll see how you repeat more than once!
Vegetable coca is traditional from the Balearic Islands, Valencia and Catalonia and is a recipe very similar to the Pizza or to a quiche which is prepared based on empanada dough or puff pastry. The typical thing is to fill it with vegetables of all kinds and bake it, thus obtaining a very original dish as well as healthy.
Prepare your thermomix and enjoy this thermomix vegetable coca today following the step by step of easyrecipe.top.
For the mass:
- 160 gr. Of flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 90 gr. of oil
- 4 eggs
For the coca:
- 1 Red pepper small
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 4 tomatoes
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation of the thermomix vegetable coca
- To make this thermomix vegetable coca we have chosen these vegetables but you can add or remove whatever you want. It is also very good with zucchini or aubergine.
- The first of all is to preheat the oven to 200ºC with heat up and down so that it is ready when we go to bake the coca.
- Now wash the vegetables and put them in the thermomix glass with a tablespoon of salt and another of pepper. Chop everything on speed 4 for 4 seconds.
- Take them out of the glass and transfer them to a deep bowl. In this container add a splash of olive oil, stir well and let them rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Now start with the dough. Add the eggs and oil to the glass and beat at speed 5 for 10 seconds.
- Add the flour to the glass along with the yeast and mix at speed 3 for 10 more seconds.
- Scoop out the dough and spread it out on a flat surface with a little flour. With your hands, give it the shape of coca you want (usually they are square or oval).
- Put parchment paper on the baking sheet and put the dough on top. Shape the edges with your hands and brush it with a little olive oil.
- Drain the vegetables that you had marinating and pour them over the dough. Make sure the dough is well covered.
- Put in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 200º C. It is important that you control the coca so that it does not burn.
- Once the coca is golden brown and the vegetables are well roasted, take it out of the oven and when it is warm it can be eaten.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Vegetable coca thermomix recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Vegetable coca thermomix recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
COCA de VERDURAS con THERMOMIX
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Vegetable coca thermomix recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Vegetable coca thermomix recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeVegetable recipe coca thermomix