🕒 50m 👤 4
The vegetable quiche without egg It is a delicious and healthy way to prepare this cake of French origin. The Gallic gastronomy is full of delicious dishes, such as crepes or croissants.
Quiche is one of its most important gastronomic references and, if you like this recipe, you can also try to prepare a delicious Leek and zucchini quiche or one zucchini and eggplant aubergine quiche.
Do you want to cook a vegan dish and want to try something new and different? Then do not hesitate to prepare this recipe of Vegetable Quiche that we propose to you today in Easyrecipe.top. You’ll love it!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 200 gr. from mushrooms
- 1 green pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 onion big
- 1 zucchini big
- 1 large piece of sweet potato
- 1 large piece of pumpkin
- 1 large carrot
- 1 dash of oil
- 1 pinch of salt
To make the bechamel:
- 1 glass of unsweetened soy milk
- 1 large tablespoon of flour
- 1 large tablespoon of oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
Preparation of the vegetable quiche without egg
- Let’s start by preparing the vegetables. Wash the carrot, peel it and grate it. Cut the rest of the vegetables into very small pieces, except for the zucchini that you have to cut into slices.
- Put a little oil in a pan with all the vegetables over medium heat, except the carrot and zucchini. Add a pinch of salt.
- When the vegetables are almost done, turn off the heat and let them rest in a bowl. Put the zucchini slices in that same pan and add a little more oil if it has become dry. Put them aside when they’ve picked up some color.
- Spread the crumbled dough on the counter and roll it out well. You can use a rolling pin or do it with your own hands, as you prefer. Put the oven to preheat to 180ºC so that it takes up temperature and while putting it in a baking tray, vegetable paper and spread the well stretched dough on top.
- Put the glass of soy milk, flour and oil in a saucepan over low heat for about 15-20 minutes. Stir it non-stop to make sure all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Add a pinch of nutmeg and salt when the contents of the pot begin to wait. Keep stirring and add the vegetables to the pot, except for the carrot and zucchini.
- Spread the zucchini slices in the mold while the bechamel finishes thickening. When it’s ready, pour it on top of the zucchini and, finally, add the carrot.
- Put the source in the oven and wait about thirty minutes. Take your quiche out of the oven when it is golden brown.
- You already have it ready. Enjoy your meal!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Vegetable quiche without eggs recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Vegetable quiche without eggs recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Eggless Vegetable Quiche Recipe | How To Make Quiche At Home | Quiche Crust Recipe By Sneha Rathi
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Vegetable quiche without eggs recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Vegetable quiche without eggs recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeVegetable quiche recipe without eggs