🕒 30m 👤 4
A very healthy option, the vegetable couscous It is a tasty dish and not as difficult to prepare as it seems.
- 500 gr. couscous
- 1 onion
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- two tomatoes
- two carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1.5 liters of vegetable broth
- Olive oil
Preparation of vegetable couscous
- We are going to start this recipe by peeling and slicing the onion into julienne slices. You put these slices to poach in a saucepan with a good drizzle of olive oil, until they become transparent.
- While you are going to cut the tomatoes into quarters, the peppers into strips, the carrots into slices and the zucchini into squares.
- Add the tomatoes and the vegetable broth. Let it boil for about 5 minutes and then add the rest of the vegetables.
- After another 5 minutes, salt and pepper to taste and add a little cumin, stir.
- Add the couscous and cook for 20 minutes, at low / medium power so that everything is done together and you can enjoy this fantastic dish.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Vegetable couscous recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Vegetable couscous recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy Recipe for Vegetable Couscous – How to Cook and Make Couscous
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Vegetable couscous recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Vegetable couscous recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeVegetable couscous recipe