🕒 60m 👤 6
Weekends are perfect to eat delicious and what better than a vegetable calzone to pamper yours without leaving home. Do you know how to do it? With this recipe you will have it ready in no time. Check it!
If you do not eat vegetables do not worry, this ham and cheese calzone it is also very tasty. Accompany either of the two, with a orange sangria and they will have a wonderful meal.
With that said, let’s start preparing a vegetable calzone following the indications of Easyrecipe.top.
For the mass:
- 500 gr. from flour
- 5.5 gr. dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 250 ml. of water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
For the filling:
- 1 onion
- 1/2 Red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 eggplant aubergine
- 2/3 cup salsa tomato
- 3/4 cup of cheese grated mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper
Vegetable calzone preparation
- As you are going to start making the dough, you must sift the flour together with the yeast and mix it in a bowl together with the salt, oil and water.
- Once you have a manageable dough that comes off easily from your hands, leave it in the bowl, cover with a plastic wrap and let it rest for 45 minutes.
- While the dough grows, you will prepare the ingredients for the filling by cutting the onion and pepper into small pieces. You are going to chop the eggplant aubergine, carrot and zucchini into small cubes.
- Pour the oil into a frying pan and when it is hot add the onion and pepper. Once they are soft, add the rest of the vegetables, salt and pepper and cook for ten minutes.
- After that time, remove from the heat and let it rest to warm. Then preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- To assemble the calzone, add a little flour on the table and roll the dough with a rolling pin in the shape of a circle, like a pizza. Grease a tray and place the dough on top.
- Next, spread the tomato sauce over the dough with a spoon, place the filling only in one of the halves, cover with the cheese, sprinkle with the oregano, salt and pepper and close your calzone.
- Make sure the edges are well sealed by pressing with your fingers, varnish the surface with a little oil, prick it with a fork to let the steam come out and bake for 20 minutes.
- When your veggie calzone is golden brown, take it out and serve it hot. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Vegetable calzone recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Vegetable calzone recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make A Vegetarian Calzone | Good Food Good Times World Cup 2014 Special
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Vegetable calzone recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Vegetable calzone recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeVegetable calzone recipe