🕒 130m 👤 6
Being a vegetarian is not at odds with having a good warm Galician broth. You know why? Because it is also possible to cook a Galician vegetarian broth which is so delicious that it will become a classic in your kitchen. Do you want to know the ingredients it contains, and how it is prepared? Well, go pointing the instructions that you will find here in Easyrecipe.top, Surprise the whole family with a different but flavorful Galician broth!
And there are many vegetarian preparations that you may not know and would surely surprise you. Did you know that you can cook a quinoa burger exquisite? A dish that only has ingredients of vegetable origin, just like the typical vegetable paella.
But this time we are going to make a truly sublime meatless Galician broth. Read on, we’ll explain how!
For the broth:
- 1 large bunch of turnip greens or 1 small cabbage
- 200 gr. white beans
- 750 gr. from potatoes
- 5 liters of vegetable broth
For the sofrito:
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 100 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
Preparation of the vegetarian Galician broth
- Soak the beans overnight before preparing this broth. The next day, pour the vegetable broth into a large pot, add the drained beans and boil them until they dissolve and the water turns white. This can take about 1.5 to 2 hours. If you are using a pressure cooker, count for about 25 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook them for 20 minutes, if you use a pressure cooker you should cook this ingredient without pressure.
- Then add the turnip tops or the clean cabbage. If you use turnip greens you can add the amount of stems to your liking, the more you add the more tasty the broth will be, however its flavor will also be more intense.
- Continue cooking the vegetable without pressure until it is soft. Meanwhile, prepare a sauce with the garlic cloves very well minced in the extra virgin olive oil over low heat. When it’s almost done, take the pan off the heat for a moment, add the sweet paprika, stir quickly and put the pan on the heat again for a few more seconds.
- Once the vegetables are almost ready, add this sauce to the pot which will give this preparation a delicious flavor.
- And we are done! Let your vegetarian Galician broth rest for a few minutes before serving. This healthy broth is so delicious that you will want to prepare it this way regularly, you’ll see! Enjoy it hot and treat yourself.
Tips for a delicious broth
- If you wish, you can substitute turnip greens or cabbage with another seasonal vegetable, such as chard or spinach.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Vegan Galician Broth Recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Vegan Galician Broth Recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Cómo hacer caldo de verduras | ¡Fácil y barato!
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Vegan Galician Broth Recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Vegan Galician Broth Recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeVegetable broth recipe Gallego