🕒 45m 👤 4
Do you dare to prepare a delicious vegan battered cauliflower? It is an ideal option because, apart from being healthy and easy to make, it is really exquisite!
If you are a lover of the Mediterranean diet, we suggest that you combine it with a juicy one vegan Caesar salad and for dessert you can choose vegan chocolate cookies or a delicious vegan catalan cream.
As you can see, if you have just started to follow a diet free of animal products and derivatives, there are a large number of recipes that can help you. If you have already decided on this vegan battered cauliflower what do we propose in Easyrecipe.top, prepare everything because we start right now!
- 1 cauliflower
- ½ glass of water
- ½ cup of rice flour
- 200 grs. breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon of brewer’s yeast
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic powdered
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation of vegan battered cauliflower
- First of all, we wash the cauliflower very well under tap water. Rinse it a few times and cut it into small trees. We rinse it again a few more times, until it is completely clean.
- In a large pot we are going to put enough water to boil but pay attention because, if you put too much, it will come out.
- Add a pinch of salt and cook the cauliflower for about 15 minutes, until it is tender. Check from time to time with a fork, until it is done.
- Strain the cauliflower and let it cool in a drainer to dry completely. Meanwhile, we are going to put the half cup of rice flour, a little salt and the water in a container.
- We stir consistently until a somewhat thick texture is left. Meanwhile, in another container, we are going to add the breadcrumbs, the sweet paprika, the garlic powder and a pinch of salt. We stir well.
- When the cauliflower is well drained, pass it first through the flour coating and then the breadcrumb coating. Put the oven to preheat to 180ºC.
- Next, we are going to lightly moisten the cauliflower with oil. To do this, you simply have to put a little oil in your hands and lightly grease each tree, without soaking it too much.
- Go placing them in a suitable baking dish, and when they are all, put them in the oven and let them cook for about twenty minutes. The time is indicative, it is best to check for yourself that they already have a golden tone.
- And that’s all! We can now taste this exquisite vegan battered cauliflower. If you want it to be as crunchy as possible, take it right out of the oven. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Vegan battered cauliflower recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Vegan battered cauliflower recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Fried Cauliflower “Chicken” | Vegan Soul Food
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Vegan battered cauliflower recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Vegan battered cauliflower recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeVegan recipe fried cauliflower