🕒 60m 👤 4
The veal flamenquines They are a tasty and original way to prepare the classic flamenquines with a combination of ingredients that will surely surprise you.
You can take them both at dinner and at lunch time, accompanied for example by a delicious pasta salad with mayonnaise or one cream of zucchini.
Do you dare to prepare this delicious dish that we propose to you today in Easyrecipe.top? Well let’s go!
- 8 very thin beef steaks
- 8 slices of cooked ham
- 8 slices of Serrano ham
- 8 slices of cheese
- 200 grs. Of flour
- 200 grs. breadcrumbs
- two eggs
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 onion
- ½ glass of White wine
- 1 glass of beef broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 bay leaf
- Olive oil
- Ground white pepper
Preparation of veal flamenquines
- To prepare these rich veal flamenquines we must have our veal fillets as thin as possible. To do this, we will spread them on a flat plate, or directly on the worktop and crush them as much as possible with our hands or with the help of a roller.
- We put a pinch of salt on them, without overdoing it and we start to mount them. On each veal fillet we put a slice of Serrano ham, a slice of cheese, and finally a slice of cooked ham. We squeeze hard, so that these ingredients come together well.
- We roll them up giving them the typical flamenquin shape and tightening at the same time so that they do not come apart. We booked.
- In a plate we beat the two eggs, in another plate we add the flour and in a third plate we put the breadcrumbs. Now we are going to coat the flamenquines in the following way: we pass each flamenquín first through the beaten eggs, then through the flour and lastly with the breadcrumbs. Make sure they are well impregnated at each step and reserve them.
- Put a frying pan on the fire with plenty of oil and fry the flamingos over high heat. When you see that they are golden, remove them and transfer them to a plate with absorbent paper.
- Then wash and cut the onion into small cubes. Also peel the garlic and mash it in a mortar together with the parsley and when everything is well crushed add the white wine.
- Now we take a little of the oil with which we have fried the flamenquines and put it in another pan. In it, sauté the chopped onion into small pieces for about 5-7 minutes over medium heat. When the onion is poached we add the mixture of garlic, parsley and wine.
- We put it to boil over high heat and after 2 or 3 minutes we add the cornstarch, the meat broth, the bay leaf and a pinch of salt. We let it cook for about 20 minutes over low heat until a creamy sauce forms.
- Once your sauce is ready, cover the flamenquines and you can now taste these delicious veal flamenquines. Enjoy your meal!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Veal flamenquines recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Veal flamenquines recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Flamenquines cordobeses. La AUTENTICA receta de flamenquines caseros
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Veal flamenquines recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Veal flamenquines recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeVeal Recipe flamenquines