🕒 50m 👤 4
The Valencian fideuá It is the most authentic way to cook this dish, following the recipe from Gandia, the municipality on the Valencian coast where it was born.
The key to cooking any type of fideuá is the container, as with the Meat paella or with any other type of paella, such as vegetable paella. Only in a paella pan can you get the best fideua dish.
If you want to learn how to cook Valencian fideuá in the purest style, in Easyrecipe.top We are going to tell you what to do. Do you have all the ingredients you need ready? It’s time to get down to business!
- 500 gr. from noodles of number 3
- 16 prawns red
- two cuttlefish to pieces
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 l. fish broth
- 1 tomato grated
- Sweet paprika
Preparation of the Valencian fideuá
- The first thing we are going to do is wash the prawns and the cuttlefish. Next, cut the cuttlefish and soak it in a colander.
- Now take the two garlic cloves and peel them, cut them and put them in the pan with a little oil over medium heat. When the garlic has a golden hue, add the cuttlefish and let it cook for about ten minutes.
- Now put the cuttlefish aside in a bowl and add the prawns. You have to go around it so that they are done on all sides. When they are ready, add the cuttlefish again and also add the grated tomato, saffron, sweet paprika and salt.
- Now add the noodles to the paella pan and give them a couple of turns. It is very important that they are number 3 because the authentic Valencian fideuá is made with thick noodles, not thin.
- Next, add the seafood broth until it reaches the screws of the paella pan. It is important that you do not put either above or below, because the key to fideuá is that it does not have more or less broth than necessary.
- The noodles have to be on the fire between ten and fifteen minutes, on medium power. When they’re done, turn off the heat.
- To finish making it, cover the paella pan with aluminum foil because it is important that your plate rest covered. After five or ten minutes resting, your Valencian fideuá will be ready. To eat!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Valencian fideua recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Valencian fideua recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Receta auténtica Fideuà de Gandia – Fideuà de marisco
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Valencian fideua recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Valencian fideua recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeValencian recipe fideua