🕒 88m 👤 4
This recipe from uramaki sushi It is characterized by having the rice outside the nori seaweed.
- ¼ kg. of rice
- ½ liter of water.
- 6 sheets of nori seaweed.
- 3 tablespoons vinegar rice
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 150 gr. fresh salmon
- 1 avocado
- Soy sauce
- Wasabi paste
Umaki sushi recipe.
- We wash the rice well to get it to release most of the starch and cook it in a saucepan with plenty of water, at medium power. When it starts to boil we cover it so that the steam does not escape. After 10 minutes we discover it and remove it from the fire to rest.
- In a bowl we mix the rice vinegar with the salt and sugar, and stir until it is well diluted. When the rice has settled, add it to the bowl and let it absorb the mixture, covering it with a damp cloth.
- Now we cut the salmon into thin layers of a square shape, while the avocado we cut in half and extract the core and extract the pulp. This will be the filling for our sushi.
- We moisten the nori seaweed sheets and spread them on a mat. We cover with the rice, leaving a space around the edges so that it is not so difficult to roll it up. Crush the center area and decorate with the salmon and avocado. Spread a little wasabi raisin and roll up.
- We wet the knife and proceed to cut the roll into slices, which we will distribute on a tray.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of uramaki sushi
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of uramaki sushi. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make A California Roll Uramaki
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of uramaki sushi here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of uramaki sushi. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeUramaki sushi recipe