🕒 85m 👤 4
The turkey stuffed with plums It is a most elegant preparation, with which you will be the perfect host if you have guests at home. You may have just thought that it must be a very laborious dish, but we have good news because it is not. Following the steps that we will indicate below in Easyrecipe.top you can see that it is easier to cook than it seems.
If you like this recipe, we recommend that you prepare as starters or snacks after a few mushroom stuffed volcanoes with which you will leave everyone with their mouths open. They are delicious!
So let’s start with the turkey stuffed with plums? Take aim, it’s very simple!
- 1 turkey of 3 kg.
- 1 cup dried plums
- 1 cup of walnuts chopped
- 100 gr. cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the turkey stuffed with plums
- Before you start, take a look at the plums. If they are too hard and dry, you can hydrate them by putting them in boiling water and leaving them there for ten minutes. After this, when they cool a bit, remove the bone and chop them into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped plums, the chopped walnuts, the cinnamon, the nutmeg, the cloves, the cream cheese and a pinch of salt and ground black pepper to your liking. Stir all the ingredients well, taste the mixture and add salt if necessary.
- Now wash the turkey and open it in half as if it were a book, that is, you must make a cut in the center and unfold it. Salt and pepper it to your liking and place the filling inside.
- Close the turkey carefully and secure it with toothpicks. As you go closed, make sure it is tight. Put the oven to preheat to 190ºC.
- Brush the turkey with a little olive oil and place in a suitable baking dish. Cover it with aluminum foil and, once the oven reaches the right temperature, insert the source.
- After two hours and fifteen minutes, carefully remove the aluminum and raise the oven temperature to 210ºC. Wait twenty more minutes and it will brown on the outside.
- After this time, turn off the oven and take out your turkey. As soon as it cools, you can serve it. Enjoy it!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stuffed turkey with plums recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stuffed turkey with plums recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
No-Fail Signature Thanksgiving Stuffing – Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stuffed turkey with plums recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stuffed turkey with plums recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTurkey stuffing recipe with plums